No announcement yet.

Stephen Hawking: God did not create Universe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Question.
    Has anyone seen or written about something that was created out of nothing recently??
    For example an animal, a plant, a planet, etc.

Comment

• I wonder if he believes GOD put him in that wheelchair...

Comment

• Hawkings knows what he's talking about I knew it. Evolution started it all off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Hawkings knows what he's talking about I knew it. Evolution started it all off.
          All he knows about is drooling on his keyboard...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
            All he knows about is drooling on his keyboard...
            If there is one god, that's Hawkings!

Comment

• Oh **** I can't believe a bunch of ******s are making fun of one of the smartest men on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by phook View Post
                Stephen Hawking vs Jesus Chris.. I think I go with Jesus on this one unless Stephen Hawking can bring back dead or walk on water then I might reconsider it.
                Wow, nice logic.

Comment

• Stephen Hawking has accomplished more in his life than all of the posters in this thread combined, me included.

People can be religious if they desire to and i won't judge them for that. But never tell me "god" created the universe, cause i will be forced to ask you who created god, and no answer you can come up with will keep you from looking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He probably meant Chris Brown.

No meant.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                      Stephen Hawking has accomplished more in his life than all of the posters in this thread combined, me included.

People can be religious if they desire to and i won't judge them for that. But never tell me "god" created the universe, cause i will be forced to ask you who created god, and no answer you can come up with will keep you from looking stupid.
                      Fair enough but at the same time would you be able to answer where this "nothing" that expanded into a universe came from?

Comment

Working...
                      X