Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Mafia(Regular) vs Mayweather Mafia VIP(Very Important Posters)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

threads like this are hillarious....these cats are some damn haters..dillinger i see pretty b1tch32 saying i didnt want u in the group????i invited you...these cats are sad

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
      You know it's just not nice to sell your soul because u have too much respect for dudes who got big karma .

At the end of the day it doesnt matter what we say or do on here once we log of we have our real lifes..but even online i wouldnt back stab anyone or respect anyone who has more karma than me. JAT
      Look at this mother ****er. lol.

Please don't ever, ever, tell me I'm the one who "takes this forum seriously" God that's sad as hell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Which one can I join?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Which one can I join?
          Team Kessler

Comment

The party will be safe. No one will be thinking about boxing right now.

Comment

Lol look at Larry all worked up

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Report from a VIP

Comment

Report from a Mayweather Mafia member

Comment

• It started getting to larrys head..His demands were getting out of control.He wanted us all to wear pin stripe suits when we were online.He started talking bout the mother land back home with references to italy i had to look at him thinking You blacker then Antonio tarver in the shade Aint no Sicily blood in you but he said thats why his got good hair cuz he was Italian.

Larry come back to the VIP all is forgiven

Comment

Working...
                      X