Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was JFK killed by the same "Secret Society" who planned 9/11 & Iraq War?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    What evidence exactly were you looking for to support my position that there is no sinister conspiracy responsible for the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 and the Iraq war? OK here's my biggest piece of evidence supporting my position:

The absence of a sinister conspiracy responsible for the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 and the Iraq war.

The first thing you can learn is to appraise youtube videos with a sceptical mind. If you can do that then you'll understand. What you've done instead is watched a youtube video and made a thread saying "Hey man like what if this is true?"

It isn't.

See above.

Very poor.
    I'm not convinced by you.

The President of the US claimed there were these societies and you just shrug them off as conspiracies.

You need to listen to the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
      JFK was planning to reform the federal reserve, which they control.

http://www.rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm

Back in the 19th century, they tried to assassinate Andrew Jackson for the same reason:

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/9057

And there were other things about JFK they didn't like:

1) his father Joseph had spoken out against them

2) he was opposed to Israel having nuclear weapons

3) he was waging a war against organized crime (the most powerful crime boss in the US was Meyer Lansky, and ardent Zionist and Jack Ruby's boss).

Here's a good article on what the background was to the JFK assassination:

http://afrocubaweb.com/news/mossadjfk.htm#Mossad Role
      Thank you for the info.

Atleast someone supports their opinions with evidence.

Unlike the child we have posting nonsense.

Comment

Comment

Comment

How anyone can argue the Jfk caper is absurd.

The first shot hits him in the throat, and it comes from the front.

The coup de grace comes from the front and it blows the back of his head out onto the back of the car.

The shots came form the front.

Oswald was a patsy. He even said it himself.

Comment

And then, their inside hitman Jack Ruby snuff's him out before Oswald can even make a case for himself.

Patsies are always expendable.

Comment

JFK was killed by a Mercenary faction that included:

Oswald, Merced, two other French Criminals and an Italian Mobster that was affiliated with Jack Ruby. Ruby shot Oswald before he exposed the lackey and the mob went after his family.

I win because I don't even know what the **** I'm talking about.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Two stationed at the train track

One at the movie theatre.

Oswald in the book depository

And a frenchman on the grassy knoll.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Oswald fired the kill shot with his Italian rifle because he was the Marksman.

If he missed the others were expendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                      Oswald was indeed a patsy, another one of their "useful idiots", like those Arabs who hijacked the planes on Sept 11/01.

Really, it's not difficult to figure out. Jack Ruby killed Oswald so he couldn't talk. Ruby worked for Meyer Lansky, the most powerful crime boss in America and an ardent Zionist who worked in cooperation with the Mossad.
                      They blew building 7 for the same reason they wacked Oswald imo.

Building 7 was a big spook building where I suspect most of the planning, staging and execution took place.

Comment

Working...
                      X