Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Rocky Had the Best Fight Sequence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    The only good part of that movie.

Comment

none of them they are totally busts,the fight scenes are ridiculous,see the one where rocky gets hit by about 50 unanswered punches,it happens in almost every fight scene,it is ridiculous out of all the boxing films these are the worst,stallone is the worst boxer out of the group followed a close second by mr t,and dolph,carl is not band he has pretty good hands the best was of course tommy,and duran was in one as a sparring partner,he was throwing stallone around the ring with ease,if you want to see a good boxing film with good boxing scenes check out kid galahad starring elvis presley

Comment

Damn looking at that video I'm reminded of Rocky not having any damn head movement, Balmoba is like a combination of Ricky Hatton + Manny Pacquiao, southpaw with little head movement.

Comment

the streetfight with Tommy Morrison
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Slammin mother****ers against inanimate objects, on to the pavement.

All that, that's a fight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You knocked him down, why dont you try knockin me down now?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                You knocked him down, why dont you try knockin me down now?
                Bare knuckle blows from Tommy Gunn have to be hell on earth.

Like sledge hammers covered in masking tape.

Comment

Working...
                X