No announcement yet.

Please say a prayer for my potna.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Sorry to hear my man... Hope he pulls through.
    Thank you Reed bruh. I hope he pulls through as well bruh. I greatly appreciate the kind words bruh. God bless you Reed bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      Your friend comes across as a fighter. My thoughts are with him and his family at this time as i can sympathise with how hard it must be for everybody right now. I've been in a similar situation as you Chief, my prayers are with your boy.
      Thank you Black. And you right bruh, he is a scrapper fa sho. I hope and pray he can fight through this and get back to his old self. I'm sorry to hear that you've been through something simular bruh, as I'm seeing 1st hand how heart wrenching something of this nature is, and can be. I just want him to pull through so he can be there for his wife and kids.

Thank you so much for your prayers bruh. I appreciate it beyond words. God bless you Black bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post
        How did it happen?, if you don't mind me asking.

I hope he gets better for his friends and family pal.
        Thank you for the well wishes Mickey my man. God bless you bruh.

No, I don't mind you asking how it happened.

My potna has stomach ulcers, and apparently he took some naprasin(sp) or naproxin(sp), and it lodged in one of his ulcers(IDK if that's 100% correct as most of the the Docs are mums about the particulars to anyone who is not immediate family). When this happened it caused him to throw up blood in a fairly large amount. He aspirated(inhaled it into his lungs)the blood, which caused him to suffocate on it. This caused his heart and lungs to stop working. So they had to perform CPR and rescue breathing on him. His heart and lungs stopped working for about 8 minutes, before they could get his heart pumping again.

They put him on a breathing machine so that he could breath, as his lungs wouldn't function on their own(He suffered irrepairable brain damage because of the lack of oxygen to his brain for so long a period of time).

That's pretty much what happened. I'll be giving an update in another post in a few, but not too much information is being released on him.

Thank you again bruh for the well wishes. I appreciate it beyond words Mickey bruh. God bless you potna.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
          man I decided to come check out the lounge and see this, man I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I'll keep in my prayers and hope for a miracle. Keep us posted brotha!!
          Thank you, and God bless you for the prayers bruh. I appreciate it more than words can express. I will keep all posted on whatever updates I get on my potna's condition. It's looking like a miracle is exactly what's in order bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Thank you for the well wishes Mickey my man. God bless you bruh.

No, I don't mind you asking how it happened.

My potna has stomach ulcers, and apparently he took some naprasin(sp) or naproxin(sp), and it lodged in one of his ulcers(IDK if that's 100% correct as most of the the Docs are mums about the particulars to anyone who is not immediate family). When this happened it caused him to throw up blood in a fairly large amount. He aspirated(inhaled it into his lungs)the blood, which caused him to suffocate on it. This caused his heart and lungs to stop working. So they had to perform CPR and rescue breathing on him. His heart and lungs stopped working for about 8 minutes, before they could get his heart pumping again.

They put him on a breathing machine so that he could breath, as his lungs wouldn't function on their own(He suffered irrepairable brain damage because of the lack of oxygen to his brain for so long a period of time).

That's pretty much what happened. I'll be giving an update in another post in a few, but not too much information is being released on him.

Thank you again bruh for the well wishes. I appreciate it beyond words Mickey bruh. God bless you potna.
            wow man, that's so sad. God is watching over him though, Chief, nothing to worry about.

He'll be back to his wife and kids.

Comment

I hate to read these type threads, way too depressing, but I have to say, that Doc should be sued for malpractice. If he prescribed Naprosyn/Naproxen for a bleeding stomach ulcer he's out his GOT damn mind. Naprosyn like Ibuprofen and Aspirin are anti-flamatories which thin the blood. That **** could have made your boy bleed out.

Stay positive brother. He'll be OK.

My mom did something very similar with a Tylenol about twenty years ago, it was lodged in her throat for what seemed like weeks. They had to open her up and remove remnants but she's as good as new now.

Comment

Update:

There's been no new developments so far with my potna. He's still in a coma, but the good news is he's still here with us. From the news I'm getting is that he suffered irrepairable brain damage from coding for so long(8 minutes), so they aren't sure if he will ever come out of the coma, and if he does they believe that he will be a "vegetable". There's not alot of info coming out right now because of various reasons(some because of family request, and some because of Doctor's keeping mum as my potna's situation/case is a sensitive one for lack of better words).

If anything good or bad comes out I will let you all know; as I greatly appreciate the support, kind words, well wishes, and of course Prayers that you all have bestowed upon my potna in this great time of need. God bless each and every one of ya'll, and I will continue to personally thank each and everyone of you individually for the kind words, well wishes, prayers, and positive vibes ya'll send my potna's way.

Hands down you all are the greatest group of people on the face of this earth, and I will never forget the support you all have showed my potna during the biggest fight and most trying time of his life. God Bless you all.

V/R,
                Chief2ndzOnly!

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                  wow man, that's so sad. God is watching over him though, Chief, nothing to worry about.

He'll be back to his wife and kids.
                  I believe in my heart of hearts that the Lord is listening to our prayers and deciding if he wants to alter his plans for my potna. But I'm not going to worry R!z my homie. I know that above all else, the Lord's will shall be done, and that is better than anything we could think to pray for. My potna's gonna be in the best place he can possibly be weither he stays here with us, or goes home to the Lord. I truely believe that homie.

Thank you R!z, you're an amazing dude bruh. God bless you homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I believe in my heart of hearts that the Lord is listening to our prayers and deciding if he wants to alter his plans for my potna. But I'm not going to worry R!z my homie. I know that above all else, the Lord's will shall be done, and that is better than anything we could think to pray for. My potna's gonna be in the best place he can possibly be weither he stays here with us, or goes home to the Lord. I truely believe that homie.

Thank you R!z, you're an amazing dude bruh. God bless you homie.
                    Thanks bro, God bless you as well.

I agree with what you said, I was going to say something similiar but didn't want to come off as being 'insensitive'. I know it's easier to say this being that I'm not in your situation and I don't personally know your friend but like you said, God knows exactly what he's doing. He is the past, the present, the future, he is everything. It hurts to see your loved ones in such circumstances but he's in the greatest hands possible, God's.

Comment

• Damn well my day is ruined, I hope he pulls...best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                      X