Collapse
No announcement yet.

grown man hit by an icecream truck while dancing in the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangely, the most funny thing about that video is that the dude is fat and that he got hit by an icecream truck . If it was a thin person being hit by a normal car I probably wouldn't even have laughed.

Comment

"Duck!!! Ice cream comin'!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        dont lie homey...you bought a new camcorder and set up your dumbass cousin
        rotfl.........

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Strangely, the most funny thing about that video is that the dude is fat and that he got hit by an icecream truck . If it was a thin person being hit by a normal car I probably wouldn't even have laughed.
          lol..true..the way he was moving was hillarious

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            They did that on purpose to promote their music. They guy knew he was going to get a knee scrape but he also new that when his homie with the ice cream truck was rolling up he was going to catch it on the corner and throw himself.
            naw sad thing is this song has been out for awhile

Comment

I think the funniest part is after he gets nailed by the truck and flung across the street his buddy who is filming says in surprise. "Oh, ****...."

Comment

He just found out dancing and ice cream don't mix.

Comment

Damn....who does that kind of stuff? I mean why dance in the middle of the street, the place where 2 ton metal framed vehicles are travelling at speeds of 45 to 55 mph? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me

Comment

Just made this. Originally named it "Oh Shit" but had to edit it because this site censors the ever so dirty word, "shit." :jerk:

Comment

Working...
                    X