Collapse
No announcement yet.

White dude and His Girl Get Beat Down by 2 Black Dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the white dude looked like was in shape for an old guy. he would have beat either of those two 1 on 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      it's not like it's a anime forum.
      Unfortunately...over there its like every other forum member is a hot asian chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
        Unfortunately...over there its like every other forum member is a hot asian chick.
        im so sure.....................

Comment

Looked completely staged to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
            Some people think just because they are nerdy virgins, everyone else on the internet is too.
            Exactly. Anyone who doesnt think there is a possibility that tough guys use the internet too is definitely nowhere near being a tough guy themselves. Like tough guys dont have hobbies as well they just spend there entire life acting tough with no time for anything else.

Comment

E-thugs flock to these sort of threads like flies round shit.

Comment

2v1.. well things happen. but white guy was with a girl, therefore this is big disrespect and wrong move by black guys. i would of kill mother****ers who try to act that way infront of me, while im with girl. i live on pretty bad district and even here, no1 would start a fight with a guy, who is with girl. this is just wrong.

on other note.. he should of understand, that those 2 wouldnt just let it go.. and it goes to fight. always should be ready and Hit first. he waited too long, he got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  I guess so but i've always thought people who become very aggressive verbally are probably going to flock out a straight right so it's always best to act first! But danm seriously some people are vicious in bar fights and i mean they can completely anilate 2 guys who have no idea how to bar fight, to bad the guy just didn't know, neither did the other two guys lol.
                  Yeah,a good bouncer would have beat them both.
                  It's not cuz they don't know how to bar fight,they simply don't know how to land a clean punch on a face.

Comment

Why is it you never see this situation in reverse? I bet the comments would be a bit different.

Just more run of the mill black crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post

What ya think?
                      Did that guy at the end say YouTube surely?

Comment

Working...
                      X