Collapse
No announcement yet.

White dude and His Girl Get Beat Down by 2 Black Dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame the white bloke for being too tough for his own good.

Comment

Lol at the amount of wannabe gangsters in here,funny stuff

Comment

Man, people need to stop acting like animals in public. If you're gonna scrap at least step outside or something.

Coulda ****ed up some nice family's dinner or something.

LOL.

Comment

First thing that comes to mind is 'cowards'. However, those guys have absolutely no clue how to bar fight. Im not going to big myself up on this but i can guareente id of took one of them clean out before the fight even started.. First of all there are tons tables, stools, glasses, and many other objects that you could use vs your opponent.. The white guy shouldn't have squared up, he should have straight grabbed a stall fast and BOOM straight on one of there heads! Bar fighting is a JOY if your good at it.. A good bar fighter could easily take out two dudes without to many problems.

Comment

Why didn't they take that ruckus outside?

Also I think that was staged.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
              Man, people need to stop acting like animals in public. If you're gonna scrap at least step outside or something.

Coulda ****ed up some nice family's dinner or something.

LOL.
              That's my logic. I mean what the hell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

fuking pussies. 2 on 1. I hate that shit.

Comment

This is embarrassing as hell to me. I can't do nothing but hold my head in shame. Two guys way bigger than the other guy can't fight him fair one on one. Poor ***** if you ask me. I'm not condoning that type of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Walt knows the deal but I will take it even further. I would have apologized, I would have acted if I was completely in the wrong, got my girl out of there and out of the way from danger. Then I would have gone to the trunk of my car and got the steel 2' pipe I have in there, come back in and hit the first mother fuker I seen in the back of the head as hard as I can.

Dude was stupid, he was out matched, and backed into a corner. First thing you have to do is get your lady out of dangers way.
                    Real talk.

Those guys were huge by the way.

Hopefully for the lil guy those suckers couldn't really punch.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      This is embarrassing as hell to me. I can't do nothing but hold my head in shame. Two guys way bigger than the other guy can't fight him fair one on one. Poor ***** if you ask me. I'm not condoning that type of behavior.
                      No such thing as a one on one fight in the streets anymore. Thats why its not even worth getting in fights anymore you're usually either getting jumped, stabbed or shot. Nobody can appreciate going outside and handling it like men.

Comment

Working...
                      X