Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Thread™ - LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Blitz

this is the car you'll be seeing me in 10 years when I'm the super middleweight champ
    SL500????????

Comment

• Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
      SL500????????
      CLK500, I like the back lights on them

Comment

• by back lights do you mean tail lights???

Comment

by back lights do you mean tail lights???
          That your car, definately Fancy

Comment

• nah i have no car...but imma buy a 240sx and drop an sr20 engine(silvia engine,turbo). imma import the engine from japan for like 3 and i'm gtttin the car for like 3 so it'll cost me like 6 and sum change. i was also thinking about dropping an R32GTR engine(skyline)...but the SR20 is more affordable...the clk500 is wat blitz is gon' be riding in sumtime

Comment

nah i have no car...but imma buy a 240sx and drop an sr20 engine(silvia engine,turbo). imma import the engine from japan for like 3 and i'm gtttin the car for like 3 so it'll cost me like 6 and sum change. i was also thinking about dropping an R32GTR engine(skyline)...but the SR20 is more affordable...the clk500 is wat blitz is gon' be riding in sumtime
              I C, Fancy ideaz 4sho, i drive a beat up 1995 GMC Sonoma gets me from here 2there tho in fancy fashion (i think i'm addicted to using f words)

Comment

by back lights do you mean tail lights???
                yes, smartass!

Comment

• Blitz, u bastard, jk why u gotta ignore me when i'm tryna im ya on myspace, thatz not very fancy like

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree
                    Blitz, u bastard, jk why u gotta ignore me when i'm tryna im ya on myspace, thatz not very fancy like
                    sorry bro just saw your message now, was playing battlefield 2 the past hour

Comment

• i've noticed that on our profiles, there is now a team name option, getting closer if not yet finished, know he has been doing some trial runs

Comment

Working...
                      X