No announcement yet.

Brett Favre just announced hes playing this season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Favre just announced hes playing this season

What next? He gonna announce when hes taking a poop? This dhude is annoying man

I hope in their first game the linemen let people through like last year! So that Favre ends up like Joe Theisman lol

Comment

**** i'm tired of Favre too. **** Brett Favre!

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
        I hope in their first game the linemen let people through like last year! So that Favre ends up like Joe Theisman lol
        co ****ing sign !!!!!!!

Comment

Brett Favre Twitter:

"SHOULD I RETIRE"

"WONDER IF I SHOULD PLAY THIS SEASON"

"IM AN ATTENTION WHORE"

Comment

He annoys the **** out of me too, but I think the media is to blame even more.

Anyways Im kinda excited for him to come back just so I get to see another epic interception to end his teams season again. We all know it's gonna happen.

Comment

i think he finds this funny thats the stupid thing man. Just the look of his face makes me mad man lmao

Comment

As much as I don't like Brett, I don't really blame him for the recent retirement press. I blame ESPN and other big news stations that allow themselves to be suckered into releasing false news to keep the story going. I'm just glad I don't have to hear one more "expert" or former football player give their opinion on what he's going to do as if it meant anything.

Comment

Working...
                X