Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I upgrade to a higher usage internet allowance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
    24Mb £15 a month with phone: Talktalk

really crap customer service but hey who cares?
    Can you get 24MB speed though?

Comment

So I just called them and upgraded to 60 GB... let's see how this works. I hate all this crap though, having unlimited internet is the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        So I just called them and upgraded to 60 GB... let's see how this works. I hate all this crap though, having unlimited internet is the ****.
        Tell them in England they have unlimited for a fraction of the cost. Expose the bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
          Tell them in England they have unlimited for a fraction of the cost. Expose the bastards.
          Yeah man, this **** is ridiculous. I paid less when I was in NY and it was unlimited. This is stressing me out.

Comment

By the way, I was wondering if using instant messaging programs like AIM and MSN uses bytes?

Comment

By the way, I was wondering if using instant messaging programs like AIM and MSN uses bytes?
              No nothing at all. Other then HD video or downloading and uploading larges files, it wont do anything close to 60 GB

Does anyone remember the dial up internet in the beginning that was paid for like every 20Mb?

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                No nothing at all. Other then HD video or downloading and uploading larges files, it wont do anything close to 60 GB

Does anyone remember the dial up internet in the beginning that was paid for like every 20Mb?
                Alright, thanks for answering my questions man.

When I called them, I asked them about PS3 online gaming and the guy was like it wastes so many bytes. I guess that's why that 15 GB was wasted pretty quickly.

Comment

Alright, thanks for answering my questions man.

When I called them, I asked them about PS3 online gaming and the guy was like it wastes so many bytes. I guess that's why that 15 GB was wasted pretty quickly.
                  Oh yea like you said you dont download anything and only browse so obviously the PS3 does use alot, i dont know how i missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                    Oh yea like you said you dont download anything and only browse so obviously the PS3 does use alot, i dont know how i missed that.
                    Yeah, basically just browse and watch about 2 hours or less on YouTube. I think that might be enough.

Comment

Yeah, basically just browse and watch about 2 hours or less on YouTube. I think that might be enough.
                      Yea should be plenty. You used what 12 in more then half a month without paying attention and now that you are i doubt you come anywhere close to 60

Comment

Working...
                      X