Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G-Dog thinkin of buyin Beats by Dre headphones...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] G-Dog thinkin of buyin Beats by Dre headphones...

Anyone got advice on the solo headphones? Price where Im from is 219.99. Im gonna get these ones cuz they look hot as hell and every celeb and their pet farrit have one.

I want to get these studio ones too but they cost $349.99, thats a lil too high for G-Dog

waste of money

Comment

you know.

i dont get high end headphones

i got like a 90 dollar pair of noise cancellation headphones and they are the best damn headphones ive ever had.

your buying name brand homey

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        you know.

i dont get high end headphones

i got like a 90 dollar pair of noise cancellation headphones and they are the best damn headphones ive ever had.

your buying name brand homey
        Damn rights I am

When G Dog goes in public I dont want to wear **** no one knows about, G Dog is gonna wear the hottest headphones out there by one of the best music producers of our time

G Dog has heard nothin but great things about the headphones except ppl sayin it was expensive but G Dog doesnt spend money on alcohol or drugs so G dog will use that expendable money for it so basically its free hehehehe

Comment

Beats by dre also makes these "HeartBeats" headphones but they for chicks, unless you really like Lady Gaga

Even DIDDYBEATS

G dog likes these ear buds too but G Dog would rather get the sexy solos

G Dog really wants the Solo headphones but G Dogs family thinks he's crazy

Comment

Buy some Creative Labs noise isolating earphones.

Best ones out there.

Some Sennheisers aren't too bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Miller View Post
              Buy some Creative Labs noise isolating earphones.

Best ones out there.

Some Sennheisers aren't too bad either.
              These are badass headphones, I'drather have these, jus look baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                These are badass headphones, I'drather have these, jus look baby!

Kobe's pair are sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  When G Dog goes in public I dont want to wear **** no one knows about, G Dog is gonna wear the hottest headphones out there by one of the best music producers of our time
                  If you were good looking you wouldn't need that kind of crap to impress people. Just sayin.

Comment

You should ask street bully. He made a thread asking the same thing and he got a bunch of insightful replies.

Comment

Working...
                    X