Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy just sits there and lets a dude beat the crap out of him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think that guy was probably a crackhead bum with his chick. the guy beating him was probably another crackhead dealer with all his homeboys. maybe the guy getting beat owed them crack dealers money and never paid them or some shiet like that. to me it looks like the dude getting beat is not right in the head. anyway i hope this people would just drop dead. what a waste of life. i hope that there will be a law where all this online videos of sick shiet will get caught and be sentence to jail for a long time. since they all want to be bad ass on their videos kicking helpless people's ass they should be fed to the lions and see what happens.

Comment

Thats what happens if you **** around in Soviet ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
        Thats what happens if you **** around in Soviet ******.
        What were they saying? Can you translate it for us?

Comment

Originally posted by El Catrin View Post
          Dorian, I knew you were soft but damn.

I didn't want to fight infront of my girl. Thing is, Kev was supposed to back me up but he never showed up and I was outnumbered.

At the end of the day, I proved I got a good beard. Most guys would have been knocked out from those shots.

I'mma get my bread....

Comment

Dude would have gotten jumped if he woulda fought back. Lose, lose situation.

Comment

those are the times when you need a gun, i would of loved to shoot that mothafaker more than 10 times in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                Dude would have gotten jumped if he woulda fought back. Lose, lose situation.
                Not only would he have perhaps lost, but he would have been in the cell..........his girl would start cheating on him. The works.

Time and place for all warfare.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

what a ****en *****!

Comment

I don't wanna jump on the guy and say he was a *****.

For all we know this other guy was some sort of enforcer or gangster and the other guy sitting down had to take his beating and not fight back or else get killed.

Comment

In fairness he took his beating pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                      X