No announcement yet.

My personal take on religion and beliefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Sanders View Post
    Be happy, cool and have fun. Life is beautiful my friends.
    Steve Sanders on boxingscene, lol. Watching 90210 was a guilty pleasure of mine growing. No wonder why I gave up religion for awhile in my late teens/early twenties, lol.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Have you ever noticed when you go to shake someone's hand or give them a hug, or you kiss a female............you feel something from them. When you stand next to them you can distinctly feel a power radiating about?

I know creatures and life forces all too well at this point of my existence. I told a couple buddies at one point when they were leaving the pool hall:

WATCH AROUND THAT CORNER OVER THERE I CAN SMELL 2 OR 3 PEOPLE.

Even though it was distant and we couldn't hear anything.

They laughed and played it off then came back to me with expressions on their face like they were seven years old and saw the boogeyman.

Because there were in fact a couple making out on the other side.
    You can feel the same thing with eye contact. You can even feel the energy when someone is staring at you. You feel protection or comradery if a buddy is looking at you. If it's a female, you feel warmth and affection and sometimes lust, and if it's a guy you don't like or don't know you feel the fight or flight response. It's nature, but I think it goes much deeper than that.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      yup, thats exactly what people who belive in "reincarnation" think.
      Ha, I didn't really connect the dots on that.

But speaking of reincarnation, and what we personally believe.

Cupocity's wishful thinking:

Buddhists who believe in reincarnation only limit their imagination to this planet. Being reborn as an animal or a human being.

I'm curious about the real things around me, or above me, Galaxies or in total The Universe.

If I had it my way, let me be reincarnated on a new Galaxy, on a new planet, as a brand new specie. We just spoke about Energy and retaining your consciousness. Wishful thinking would be, retain my knowledge and personality of previous life on earth.

Since we're not gonna revolutionize space travel in my life time, like flying over to Europe via Airplanes, that's my only hope of getting to know the rest of the Universe that I already know exists around me.

Nevermind heaven & hell.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        You can feel the same thing with eye contact. You can even feel the energy when someone is staring at you. You feel protection or comradery if a buddy is looking at you. If it's a female, you feel warmth and affection and sometimes lust, and if it's a guy you don't like or don't know you feel the fight or flight response. It's nature, but I think it goes much deeper than that.
        perhaps my man, perhaps

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        Ha, I didn't really connect the dots on that.

But speaking of reincarnation, and what we personally believe.

Cupocity's wishful thinking:

Buddhists who believe in reincarnation only limit their imagination to this planet. Being reborn as an animal or a human being.

I'm curious about the real things around me, or above me, Galaxies or in total The Universe.

If I had it my way, let me be reincarnated on a new Galaxy, on a new planet, as a brand new specie. We just spoke about Energy and retaining your consciousness. Wishful thinking would be, retain my knowledge and personality of previous life on earth.

Since we're not gonna revolutionize space travel in my life time, like flying over to Europe via Airplanes, that's my only hope of getting to know the rest of the Universe that I already know exists around me.

Nevermind heaven & hell.
        i feelya.

the funny thing about reincarnation is that it would explain DEJA VOU, feeling like youve been in a situation or place befor, or faces youve never meet seem familiar, it might be because its things you went threw inna past life.

all oppinion tho

Comment

Dreams are what totally **** my mind up.

I wonder exactly why we have some of the most vivid unreal haunting dreams that contain real life facet based on my experience.

It's totally unexplainable.

There are forces about and they can just taunt the living **** out of you like a woman who you will never have.

Absolutely Haunting.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
            perhaps my man, perhaps

i feelya.

the funny thing about reincarnation is that it would explain DEJA VOU, feeling like youve been in a situation or place befor, or faces youve never meet seem familiar, it might be because its things you went threw inna past life.

all oppinion tho
            Yeah but with the population so much larger than it has been in the past many of us would be 'new souls'

Comment

Dreams are what totally **** my mind up.

I wonder exactly why we have some of the most vivid unreal haunting dreams that contain real life facet based on my experience.

It's totally unexplainable.

There are forces about and they can just taunt the living **** out of you like a woman who you will never have.

Absolutely Haunting.
              dreams are just images of things that were percieved.

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Yeah but with the population so much larger than it has been in the past many of us would be 'new souls'
              true my man, true

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post

Bingo.

Hence why my other form of reincarnation, by souls moving on from one Galaxy to another, and being reborn on a new planet would make more sense.

It's wishful thinking on my part, but in some Laws of the Universe kinda way, it would make more sense then everything transpiring and being revolved around Earth.

Like, Heaven & Hell. All limited to around Earth.

If you use your imagination, you could use the entire Galaxy around you for purposes of surviving Death.

Comment

Have you ever noticed when you go to shake someone's hand or give them a hug, or you kiss a female............you feel something from them. When you stand next to them you can distinctly feel a power radiating about?

I know creatures and life forces all too well at this point of my existence. I told a couple buddies at one point when they were leaving the pool hall:

WATCH AROUND THAT CORNER OVER THERE I CAN SMELL 2 OR 3 PEOPLE.

Even though it was distant and we couldn't hear anything.

They laughed and played it off then came back to me with expressions on their face like they were seven years old and saw the boogeyman.

Because there were in fact a couple making out on the other side.

I just said: Told you so. No big thing at all.
                  Do u think thats some supernatural stuff or that its explained through psychology?

Comment

Sidenote.

Another wishful thought on my part, IF I was ultra-rich that is.

Instead of burying me the traditional way or cremating me, if I had some Bill Gates money, I'd instruct my employees to send my dead ass off into space in a specially created space casket.

A casket that would protect and preserve my body as much as possible. Let it head deep into space and hopefully Aliens with advanced technology discover me and bring me back to life

All in the purpose of keeping the journey and pursuit of more knowledge going.
                    Last edited by cupocity303; 08-15-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

To quote Denholm Elliot in Trading Places: "Religion is a fine thing, taken in moderation"..

Comment

Working...
                      X