Collapse
No announcement yet.

My personal take on religion and beliefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be happy, cool and have fun. Life is beautiful my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      You call it paranormal, I call it reality at times. I don't see how we as humans can fear what we don't know..........in such frequency.

I believe in spirits, I believe in their power, and I believe in craft. Label me an ignoramus or other because of my lack of orthodox stance regarding religion in most cases........I believe in a broad range of facets that contribute directly to the makeup of all spirituality.

I just do not believe in malevolent spirits, because they can be easily done in quickly. By not believing.

I wear a Rosary underneath my tank top. I'm not a Christian.

I just want the power that Jesus had because if I don't get it from somewhere, I'd lose my grip on reality in most cases and just wig out totally.
      i feelya on the paronormal stuff run.

and i to on occasion wear a cross necklace, not because i believe in christ, but because imo its a symbol of peace, i mean even if its all BS (which is likely) i think the cross is kind of a peaceful symbol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Sanders View Post
        It's beautiful for those who are privileged enough to enjoy it.

I'll state that much.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
          your post kinda confused me, but i think i got the jist of it.

im not saying you'll retain your personality, but i jus think you energy goes somewhere else.

but like i said, and you said, i may jus think this because of of expierences and my personality.

its all things to wonder about
          I know it was a bit confusing.

But it goes back to my original point of us being the only mammals with the brain capacity to ponder about things like this. A Lion probably can't do it.

He just goes about his day doing what instinctively comes natural, whereas we have emotions, thoughts and feelings going through our head that can drive a person crazy, if they don't know the answer.

You said that you believe in spirits and that energy never dies, and therefore those are grounds for you to survive and keep on living after death. And I said if that's what you think is true, how do you know that your energy & spirit didn't already move to earth from some other place, and you just don't know it because your personality was still born & originated on this planet, and nowhere else.

Therefore once you die, and if your energy/spirit does move on again, you won't know it again. It'll be just like it was before you were born.

Comment

I truly feel for you there, she's good trust me on that. and:

Losing a loved one has the capacity to completely warp and twist the mind..............the depression that ensues is far too great for some people to handle so they either press on, turn to a religion, turn their back on one yes, or they completely lose their marbles.
            Yeah man, thanks. My family, particularly my mom and I had a love/hate relationship with my grandma. Dealing with death and grief is hard enough, but the hardest part in dealing with it was my mother's instability.

Like you said the depression that ensues is far too great for some people, as my grandmother's death was the first time in 22 years I have ever seen my mother cry. She was always a tough little lady, but this first time I seen her shed a tear and lose control of a situation.

I reacted by being more religiously tolerant and open-minded. My mother totally lost her marbles for a few months, but recovered, in part due to her religious beliefs, ironic.

No one knows how you will react to a death of a particular person, just like know can know for sure what happens when you die.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Sanders View Post
              we all know that bratha, its still ok to think bout things.

It's beautiful for those who are privileged enough to enjoy it.

I'll state that much.
              its easy to enjoy it if ya jus make it good, ifya get caught up in bad feelings then ya miss out

Comment

i feelya on the paronormal stuff run.

and i to on occasion wear a cross necklace, not because i believe in christ, but because imo its a symbol of peace, i mean even if its all BS (which is likely) i think the cross is kind of a peaceful symbol.
                Have you ever noticed when you go to shake someone's hand or give them a hug, or you kiss a female............you feel something from them. When you stand next to them you can distinctly feel a power radiating about?

I know creatures and life forces all too well at this point of my existence. I told a couple buddies at one point when they were leaving the pool hall:

WATCH AROUND THAT CORNER OVER THERE I CAN SMELL 2 OR 3 PEOPLE.

Even though it was distant and we couldn't hear anything.

They laughed and played it off then came back to me with expressions on their face like they were seven years old and saw the boogeyman.

Because there were in fact a couple making out on the other side.

I just said: Told you so. No big thing at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                  I know it was a bit confusing.

But it goes back to my original point of us being the only mammals with the brain capacity to ponder about things like this. A Lion probably can't do it.

He just goes about his day doing what instinctively comes natural, whereas we have emotions, thoughts and feelings going through our head that can drive a person crazy, if they don't know the answer.

You said that you believe in spirits and that energy never dies, and therefore those are grounds for you to survive and keep on living after death. And I said if that's what you think is true, how do you know that your energy & spirit didn't already move to earth from some other place, and you just don't know it because your personality was still born & originated on this planet, and nowhere else.

Therefore once you die, and if your energy/spirit does move on again, you won't know it again. It'll be just like it was before you were born.
                  yup, thats exactly what people who belive in "reincarnation" think.

Comment

Have you ever noticed when you go to shake someone's hand or give them a hug, or you kiss a female............you feel something from them. When you stand next to them you can distinctly feel a power radiating about?

I know creatures and life forces all too well at this point of my existence. I told a couple buddies at one point when they were leaving the pool hall:

WATCH AROUND THAT CORNER OVER THERE I CAN SMELL 2 OR 3 PEOPLE.

Even though it was distant and we couldn't hear anything.

They laughed and played it off then came back to me with expressions on their face like they were seven years old and saw the boogeyman.

Because there were in fact a couple making out on the other side.

I just said: Told you so. No big thing at all.
                    i have felt that feelin many times, i think its the energy we give off

Comment

i have felt that feelin many times, i think its the energy we give off
                      And I believe you sir, are correct. That is my perception.

Comment

Working...
                      X