No announcement yet.

Should i brothers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    you know if that **** is in your system your wasting your time getting up at 4,your whole day tomorrow will count for nothing

just a heads up
    well i gotta wake up at 4 to eat and then go back to sleep really.

Comment

you know if that **** is in your system your wasting your time getting up at 4,your whole day tomorrow will count for nothing

just a heads up
      Thats what gwaans Projectz when there lightweights man lol
      Your boy right here is a Heavyweight ting i never get none of that ****
      if i gotta get up and hustle i gotta hustle aint no greens getting in the way of that ****

lol

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
        well i gotta wake up at 4 to eat and then go back to sleep really.
        you dont have to wake up at 4,thats your choice

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Thats what gwaans Projectz when there lightweights man lol
          Your boy right here is a Heavyweight ting i never get none of that ****
          if i gotta get up and hustle i gotta hustle aint no greens getting in the way of that ****

lol
          these young gun lightweights dont know whats it all about g

this sort of guy would smoke 1 spliff and fall asleep in the middle of a job and get everyone caught

lol

Comment

You'll have a whitey after one pull moosh.

Comment

these young gun lightweights dont know whats it all about g

this sort of guy would smoke 1 spliff and fall asleep in the middle of a job and get everyone caught

lol
              lol
              You know it G..If theres money 2 earn its all about getting that for me first a good smoke comes afterwards reward ting but some can handle it man some cant so ts all depends if you can do your thing and still do your thing if you get me..

Comment

lol
                You know it G..If theres money 2 earn its all about getting that for me first a good smoke comes afterwards reward ting but some can handle it man some cant so ts all depends if you can do your thing and still do your thing if you get me..
                i hear you g but your a vetern of the game and young gun over here will take 2 tokes and buckle over

Comment

i hear you g but your a vetern of the game and young gun over here will take 2 tokes and buckle over
                  lol
                  yeh i hear you homie..

If your a lightweight like Demise skip the herb till youve done your work

Comment

lol
                    yeh i hear you homie..

If your a lightweight like Demise skip the herb till youve done your work
                    lol d is a lightweight aswell?

maybe him and venom could share half a joint and enjoy it together

Comment

lol d is a lightweight aswell?

maybe him and venom could share half a joint and enjoy it together
                      lolol

Demise takes 2 pulls and complains that people are looking at him
                      Turns paro man then slowly but surely starts turning whiter then usual and ends up him crying in a corner screaming he cant breathe

And that **** is off normal English homegrown herb imagine if he had the proper yard man tings

Comment

Working...
                      X