Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest ownage i have ever seen on this site.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAWD DAYUUUUUUUUUUM. Holy ****. I never had anything against poet. I actually like the guy. However, talk about biting off more than you can chew man, burry the hatchet peeps.
    Last edited by street bully; 08-12-2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

That is ownage I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
        I have had a few arguments with Stones but i have to give him credit for a total ownage of epic proportions. Check this out for ownage of the highest order. I'm still laughing now lol.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=414197
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        That really Stone's? What a sexy ****. As far as that ownage goes, that was fu.cking brutal. Tuggers (sorry, man) tallywhacker thread will never be beaten, though. It's like Wilt's 100 point game.
        Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
        I don't agree as Poet made the thread calling stones names. Stones owned him big time. Hey, if you want to act like a big man be prepared to get it back. Stones put him in his place. I'm sure Poet will think twice next time. If he has a brain he will.
        Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
        that **** is entirely too far...but at the same time...this is the internet...there are no rules and no pulled punches on the internet...going in on someone gives them clear signal to take everything they have to throw at you...no tears...no fears...it is what it is...
        Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        Damn, lmfao...

Props.... props
        Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        It wasn't classy, there were plenty of low blows and rabbit punches but Stone got the W.
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        But it was a effective counter punch unleashed by Stones. Poet started the offensive, then got his mouth piece knocked into the fourth row. I have no dog in this fight. But Poet got done up like Duran vs. Hearn's. KAAA-BOOOM.
        Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
        Lmfao...damn
        Originally posted by street bully View Post
        GAWD DAYUUUUUUUUUUM. Holy ****. I never had anything against poet. I actually like the guy. However, talk about biting off more than you can chew man, burry the hatchet peeps.
        Originally posted by Chups View Post
        That is ownage I agree.

Too bad Poet, seems like U GOT SERVED.

Poet

Comment

lol at this beef.

tbh people post Stones' pic all the time so why is it such a big deal when he posts another poster's pic?

Comment

Damnit Stones, remind me not to get on your bad side bro. That was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too personal. He brought up his honeymoon pictures and ****. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Damnit Stones, remind me not to get on your bad side bro. That was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too personal. He brought up his honeymoon pictures and ****. Wow.

Why would I beef with a great poster like you bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post

Why would I beef with a great poster like you bro?
                Oh you know we are homies 4 lyfe bro just saying.........his honeymoon picutres? Really? That goes in the HOF of ownages.

Comment

If I didnt red K him every chance I got I would actually send him some g for that ownage I just laughed for 10 minutes reading through that thread on the link

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    If I didnt red K him every chance I got I would actually send him some g for that ownage I just laughed for 10 minutes reading through that thread on the link

Bastard, you can stop the red k hits.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      This was "ownage" in the same way that Judah "owned" Mayweather. Stones tried with the low blow and the rabbit punch but he still lost on points.

Fail.
                      this.

its not whoever hits the lowest Stones.

you went too far.

Comment

Working...
                      X