Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here NOT RACIST at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate all Indians (Except for Amitabh Bachan, Sharukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Daleep Kumar, Raj Kapoor and some other old Bollywood actors and some of the Bollywood actresses and also Ghandi, I dont hater Ghandi) and Israelis (Except for the peaceful ones) but I'm not racist.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I hate all Indians (Except for Amitabh Bachan, Sharukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Daleep Kumar, Raj Kapoor and some other old Bollywood actors and some of the Bollywood actresses and also Ghandi, I dont hater Ghandi) and Israelis (Except for the peaceful ones) but I'm not racist.
      Dude thats a lot of muslims you;re hating on in india there...

islamophobe

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
        Dude thats a lot of muslims you;re hating on in india there...

islamophobe
        I dont care... ****ing Indians

Comment

I'm not racist.

I just cannot understand how people could hate other people so much based on the colour of their skin. Everyone is a little racist, it's a fact ( I'm contradicting myself now ) but that's down to the fact you'd rather be in a room with your own skin colour then another.

Media doesn't help either with claims of a country being taken over in years to come etc.

Comment

Here we go;

http://www.mentalzero.com/Black-Thie...erds-1827.html

Prime example of racism in the media.

It's not ' thieves get owned by overweight gamer nerds '.

It's ' black thieves '.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I don't have any but can't wait to free everyone else from theirs..........you know with my penis.

Its amazing to think about how your on jizz can change the world long term, its almost worth the bad investment of a child to know that my jizz can be a contributor to the evaporation of a culture.

Also I am not attracted to women who look like they could be my sister or cousin, you perv.
              Any of you liberal fruitloops, going to congratulate him on his efforts to kill the white race?

That is the point more times then not, right?

Comment

im not racist, but if u ask me whos got the biggest dick id probably point at the black guy, if u asked me who is the richest id probably point at the jewish guy, if u asked me who drives a taxi, id probably point at the indian/pakistani guy, if i wanted to get my computer/tv fixed id probably take it to the chinese/japanese guy....

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar View Post
                  any of you liberal fruitloops, going to congratulate him on his efforts to kill the white race?

That is the point more times then not, right?
                  Beige Power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                    im not racist, but if u ask me whos got the biggest dick id probably point at the black guy, if u asked me who is the richest id probably point at the jewish guy, if u asked me who drives a taxi, id probably point at the indian/pakistani guy, if i wanted to get my computer/tv fixed id probably take it to the chinese/japanese guy....
                    Not really racist, just stereotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      Here we go;

http://www.mentalzero.com/Black-Thie...erds-1827.html

Prime example of racism in the media.

It's not ' thieves get owned by overweight gamer nerds '.

It's ' black thieves '.
                      The media is extremely pro-black.

Btw they never said black thieves in your vid. The suspect in "black" was what was said.

Comment

Working...
                      X