Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US Healthcare System Sucks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Mexican, Live in Mexico and I get free healthcare in the US, **** yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      I'm off to Home Depot to buy a ho', shovel, and rake because I'm turning my back yard into a mini farm.

What do you think of that Walt Liquor?
      i like it, a tomahawk will do fine when it comes to killin time, or a nailgun.

Comment

I love the way its run. I got 6 figures in hospital bills on my credit report that shows how much I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          My little sister needed Treatment/ meds she can't afford.

I bitched a farce, told that doctor he needed to lower his costs because there is no way he's going to hustle me. Lo and Behold,

He cuts the prices directly in half. I felt like I was slapped in the face.
          for the meds, go straight to the manufacturer/pharmaceutial, you'll get it super cheap.

they want you to have insurance cuz people with insurance are the only ones who actually pay their medical bills and they can get paid from the carrier

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            I love the way its run. I got 6 figures in hospital bills on my credit report that shows how much I like it.
            i been having 5 figure on mine for about a zillion years, they arent counted that hard against you though

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              i like it, a tomahawk will do fine when it comes to killin time, or a nailgun.
              Oh no no no...

I got a 12 gauge for birds, and I'm working on getting a reliable .22 in case I ever wanna hunt me some coon.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                I'm Mexican, Live in Mexico and I get free healthcare in the US, **** yeah!
                I hope you die.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  I hope you die.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    i been having 5 figure on mine for about a zillion years, they arent counted that hard against you though
                    They dont even bother calling me anymore, but Im cool my girl has good credit.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                      Morales and Barrera would never sneak into another country and steal healthcare at the expense of the U.S taxpayer.

They're Real Men™.

Not sewer ratas.

Comment

Working...
                      X