No announcement yet.

The US Healthcare System Sucks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    They dont even bother calling me anymore, but Im cool my girl has good credit.
    mines too, that's how we operate. im cash man, she's credit woman. ill never eve have good credit cuz i don't believe in that shi t. gov't sponsored loan sharking/racketeering. fuk them telling me whether or not im good for something. if i don't believe in it, i aint paying fuk you

Comment

They dont even bother calling me anymore, but Im cool my girl has good credit.
      That whole "credit score" thing is such a fucking racket anyway.

Banker cocksuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Oh no no no...

I got a 12 gauge for birds, and I'm working on getting a reliable .22 in case I ever wanna hunt me some coon.
        get a blowgun. fun as sh it and accurate

Comment

Morales and Barrera would never sneak into another country and steal healthcare at the expense of the U.S taxpayer.

They're Real Men™.

Not sewer ratas.
          Sneak into America? Your dumbass swears like out of my paycheck 30% of it doesn't get taken away from me for taxes I'm just a lucky man with a government officiated ID that lets me in the Military hospital in San Diego

Suck on it

Comment

Banker cocksuckers.
            I love the way its run. I got 6 figures in hospital bills on my credit report that shows how much I like it.
            Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            for the meds, go straight to the manufacturer/pharmaceutial, you'll get it super cheap.

they want you to have insurance cuz people with insurance are the only ones who actually pay their medical bills and they can get paid from the carrier
            I'm actually the Pigeon mother ****er who paid off some of mine in the past. It's beyond humiliating to me, that's how I feel inside.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              mines too, that's how we operate. im cash man, she's credit woman. ill never eve have good credit cuz i don't believe in that shi t. gov't sponsored loan sharking/racketeering. fuk them telling me whether or not im good for something. if i don't believe in it, i aint paying fuk you
              I pimp the government like it was my *****. If I can get something free off these bitches Im taking it like they're trying to do me then they can try to get it or chalk it up as a loss. The debt collector while back had the nerve to tell me that if I didnt bring my credit up Id never be able to buy a house or a car. I told him like, ***** I own 3 cars, I just bought a house and I aint payin ****. They havent called in like a year.

Banker cocksuckers.
              I dont like the interest rates on loans anyway Id rather save up and pay cash upfront.

Comment

Yeah it does suck and having to pay out of pocket for anything sucks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

In simple terms was Obama's Health care Reform simply a mandate that you have to buy medical insurance? Because that is what it looks like to me.

Comment

Cyberthug. WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Anyone who argues in favor of how it's operated..........

Is a douchebag. I'm being totally honest. Thanks.
                      Its fcking awful,but Obama care is worse,forcing people who are already struggling to pay up every month or go to jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X