Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Aemerica have so much more homicides then Canada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I got a 9mm high point that I keep under the couch in the living room(as thats where I spend most of my time). It's never shown to anyone, and nobody but me and the old lady knows it's there. It is there specifically to bust somebody's head if they think they are going to come up in my spot and take what I've worked damn hard for, or to cause harm to anyone that is in the confines of my crib(as I consider my home a safe haven as it should be). Im about to get a .38 for the car. Not to be gangster, but because being stuck in traffic on I-495 or I-695, can be bad for you health if you not holdin. A joker can just get out they car and run up on you, so you gotta be prepared to defend yourself. IMHO.
    I would suggest that the money would be better spent on English lessons so you speakin language better than they asses.

Oh yeah, you're stuck on the highway and suddenly some **** starts letting bullets fly all over the place because someone opened his car door to try and snatch a cellphone.

LOCK. THE. DOOR.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      The countries obviously arent the same, but they are similar enough that the difference shouldnt be that big.

Anyone have an idea why?
      LOL, which country has the most blacks?
      Do you really not know the answer to your own question?

Comment

This might have been said but the U.S. has millions of more people that have millions of more guns, millions of more people in big cities and many more big cities. And many more people living in the inner cities are subject to more crimes than people in the country. So more homicides.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
          This might have been said but the U.S. has millions of more people that have millions of more guns, millions of more people in big cities and many more big cities. And many more people living in the inner cities are subject to more crimes than people in the country. So more homicides.
          True.

But I have to disagree in that Country Folk are more violent by nature. They were raised without subject to close sovereign and therefore they're more destructive in their routine behavior. Individuals confined to a municipal box also are confined to the municipalities that govern them.

Hence you see the very destructive horrible redneck types.

Etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Canada has a better social system, they take care of their citizen and as squeal said they use passive methods to solve their crime and the try to prevent crime, more so than to punish criminals, the communities are also mixed, rich and poor mixed up in one, if I get the chance I am moving to Canada thats more my speed

Comment

Better weed in Canada. Ain't nobody angry enough to commit murder after smokin some BC buds.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I would suggest that the money would be better spent on English lessons so you speakin language better than they asses.

Oh yeah, you're stuck on the highway and suddenly some **** starts letting bullets fly all over the place because someone opened his car door to try and snatch a cellphone.

LOCK. THE. DOOR.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Canada has a more conciliatory culture whereas the US is more vindictive. Hence Canada attempts to curb crime through social programmes and rehabilitation while the US simply opts for longer and longer prison sentences and harsher punishments.
                  That's not true. The U.S. has simply more people. The overwhelming majority of homicides are crimes of passion, not robberies, or other crimes

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    That's not true. The U.S. has simply more people. The overwhelming majority of homicides are crimes of passion, not robberies, or other crimes
                    per capita....................

Comment

What's Aemerica?

Comment

Working...
                      X