Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why Michael Jordan is the Greatest of All Times.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i have no problem with that.

one could argue kareem > jordan too.
    kareem is the ****.

6x champ (alot of people forget the one with milwaki)
    6x mvp (more then anyone else)

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      kareem is the ****.

6x champ (alot of people forget the one with milwaki)
      6x mvp (more then anyone else)
      29 and 15 his rookie year.

32 and 16 his 2nd year.

yeah shaq you're the most dominant ever.

shaq ain't even the most dominant center ever on the lakers. not even 2nd.

Comment

Competition in the 90s and today is much stronger than the 60s. The athletes in the last 20 years have been freaks.

Comment

i have no problem with that.

one could argue kareem > jordan too.

i love west.

great player. great man.

only winning 1 title hurts him though.

those old school celtics were too stacked.
          I was just messing around, Tua. Anyway, when it comes down to it, all the player's mentioned in this thread are all ATG's. It's like picking between a Viper, Ford GT, or Corvette ZR1. You really can't go wrong. I'm more of a guard guy, so sometimes I tend to overlook the big guy's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I was just messing around, Tua. Anyway, when it comes down to it, all the player's mentioned in this thread are all ATG's. It's like picking between a Viper, Ford GT, or Corvette ZR1. You really can't go wrong. I'm more of a guard guy, so sometimes I tend to overlook the big guy's.
            ford gt >>>>>>>>>>> viper > corvette

Comment

LeBron will surpass him

Comment

why?

because jordan scored more? please.

magic can put up the same numbers jordan did , he just didn't need to.

doubt jordan can give out 13 assists a game like magic did.

doubt jordan gan grab 10 rebounds a game like magic did one season.

magic's only weakness was he couldn't defend small guards. can't blame a 6'9 guy for not being able to defend 6'1 point guards off the dribble.
                Both led their clubs to 5 titles.

What I know is that Jordan became more powerful in the clutch using what appeared to be more superior athleticism and scoring ability.

Jordan was a better defender all around, and the simple way he absorbed the blunt of the scoring responsibility is enough to make me think he was a better player. The object of the game is to score baskets.

You claim Magic could have scored if he wanted to

I claim Jordan could have been an assist machine at the 1spot instead of 2. In addition to being a ballhog, he was almost a flawless one at that making him such an all time great.

Ballhog > Team player.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Of course magic could make baskets.

But comparing their scoring ability is comparing Lion to house cat.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Of course magic could make baskets.

But comparing their scoring ability is comparing Lion to house cat.
                    there's a big difference between scoring ability and scoring stats.

jordan had far superior scoring stats.

jordan had better scoring ability than magic but not as big as the stats would indicate.

magic didn't have to score a lot for the lakers. doesn't mean he couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

hail:.

I remember watching this as a youngser in disbelief about how a man could play let alone dominate when he was sick as a dog, and had trouble walking.

very kobe-like....i guess he was pretty good

Comment

Working...
                      X