Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you remind me of brett favre. a guy who thinks hes great and doesnt know when to quit

mwuhawhahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      I was actually expecting this; some people just cannot get off my nuts. Especially sex deprived **** addicts like you.

'have i gotten better?'

'do you love me yet?'

*****, go knock on your mom's door and ask for a hug...tell her the mean people on that boxing site are picking on you again

Comment

Rookie move son for making this thread. ROOKIE! trying to be controversial like G Dog .... not happenin son

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          look at this attention whoring troll

'what do you guys think of me?'

'have i gotten better?'

'do you guys accept me now?'

STFU you confused kangaroo ****ing albino *****
          Whew. lol that was nasty. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            you remind me of brett favre. a guy who thinks hes great and doesnt know when to quit

mwuhawhahahaa
            Your like Vargas, your career ended before it started

'have i gotten better?'

'do you love me yet?'

*****, go knock on your mom's door and ask for a hug...tell her the mean people on that boxing site are picking on you again
            Who asked to be loved? This poor little midget is understand to grasp simple little concepts. Look at this clown talking about e-bullying.

The Internet is the only place where Mak wins, in life he fails completely

Comment

Rookie move son for making this thread. ROOKIE! trying to be controversial like G Dog .... not happenin son
              68 post a day, you see less than 86 seconds of light a day clown

Comment

Who asked to be loved? This poor little midget is understand to grasp simple little concepts. Look at this clown talking about e-bullying.

The Internet is the only place where Mak wins, in life he fails completely

says the guy living at home...using his mom's internet asking other MEN if he's gotten better...sounds like a REAL WINNER there

Comment

68 post a day, you see less than 86 seconds of light a day clown
                  whats worse. you worrying what im doing with my life or you worrying what everyone thinks of your life?

Comment

says the guy living at home...using his mom's internet asking other MEN if he's gotten better...sounds like a REAL WINNER there
                    This guys is seriously a joke, the same clown who was happy to win the "samurai" post. Most likely you will end up like him. Never living life but living it through the internet. Reality is a *****

whats worse. you worrying what im doing with my life or you worrying what everyone thinks of your life?
                    Unlike you sadly, the internet is not my life What a stupid idiot.

Comment

This guys is seriously a joke, the same clown who was happy to win the "samurai" post. Most likely you will end up like him. Never living life but living it through the internet. Reality is a *****

Unlike you sadly, the internet is not my life What a stupid idiot.
                      if internet is not your life WHY YOU GIVE A POOP WHAT WE THINK ABOUT YOU

I can see through the smoke screen son ....

Comment

Working...
                      X