Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    what?

black people cant be racist
    LMFAO fk man. that made me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      why you keep bringing up the pinoy thing, you a closet racist or something?
      How am I being racist? Most of Mak’s friends online are Pinoy who go around Red K’ing post that they don’t like. They have a thread called “Red K a *****”. They never fought a battle in reality but they love to come online and claim victory. Internet is a sanctuary for these little men

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        I always got a kick out of them calling Rooney "Overweight and Out of Shape"

On What planet is that possible? haha.

Not flaming just want to understand the mentality.
        Street bully hates white people, especially the British and Puerto Ricans.

He only likes me cuz I hook him up with white babes to pork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          How am I being racist? Most of Mak’s friends online are Pinoy who go around Red K’ing post that they don’t like. They have a thread called “Red K a *****”. They never fought a battle in reality but they love to come online and claim victory. Internet is a sanctuary for these little men
          its just you keep bringing up the pinoy thing. its like you hate them or something. chill the fk out son. listen to this song u calm down son

Comment

LMFAO fk man. that made me laugh
            Look at the second and third rate posters sticking together.

Comment

• Jesus this thread turned into a Bar Room Brawl .

*Ducks Chair*

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

its just you keep bringing up the pinoy thing. its like you hate them or something. chill the fk out son. listen to this song u calm down son
                Maybe I should put you on ignore, or maybe they will just bring up painful memories of your youth when your parents ignored your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  Look at the second and third rate posters sticking together.

coming from the mouth of detective dip**** that doesnt mean much

now ill wait for your response in youtube format

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      coming from the mouth of detective dip**** that doesnt mean much

now ill wait for your response in youtube format
                      Coming from a citizen of Bumfuck who said the middle class is a conspiracy and that people should love being poor, live in sodhouses, walk on dirt roads and take it in the ass from their uncles, I'd venture to say your opinion means less than the shack you live in Cletus.

Comment

Working...
                      X