Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Street Bully thinks Rooney is injury prone, should stick to NBA
    I've gotten so many lol's out of that Rooney quote.... street bully is hilarious.

Comment

• so let me get this straight. Flawless is getting mad at mak and me for having no life and going on a forum

But your the one that comes on here more than us and is asking what we think of him

Pot kettle black

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Agreed...........

He only has 7 fans.
        hey i love Paul Williams

he cant help people have hyped him so much to this god like status

but there is no denying he comes to fight.

and there certainly isnt any denying he puts on an entertaining show.

i mean what P-Will fight has been boring?

NONE

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          Hey flawless,

Since you're so interested in my 'friend list' here's a little tidbit that you might be interested in:

Of all those people, I've only sent ONE request

The rest probably just like the way I punk your albino ass up and down these boards
          So you should be proud? Nice done with the friend list and request loser

With every friend added hopefully you grow an inch or two.

You don't punk on nobody clown, all you do is embarrass yourself. The only reason no one has highlighted you fertile attempts at owning, is that your little e-piony gang back you up online. But in reality, you are nothing but a lonely man much like Poet is and was.

Comment

You don't punk on nobody clown, all you do is embarrass yourself. The only reason no one has highlighted you fertile attempts at owning, is that your little e-piony gang back you up online. But in reality, you are nothing but a lonely man much like Poet is and was.
            why you keep bringing up the pinoy thing, you a closet racist or something?

Comment

I mean, just look at this?

If Wladimir Klitschko attacked like Flawless, he'd be able to knock out King Kong.

The Poet dig is not only brutal, but hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                so let me get this straight. Flawless is getting mad at mak and me for having no life and going on a forum

But your the one that comes on here more than us and is asking what we think of him

Pot kettle black
                Are you stupid or born with an extra chromosome? I think it’s both really.

Mak has more post than I ever did and or ever will. You post 68 times a day than way more than me. So I don't understand where you are coming from, I don't speak ******

Comment

• Oh the irony of someone asking other men what they think about him calling me 'lonely'

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    why you keep bringing up the pinoy thing, you a closet racist or something?
                    what?

black people cant be racist

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                      I've gotten so many lol's out of that Rooney quote.... street bully is hilarious.
                      I always got a kick out of them calling Rooney "Overweight and Out of Shape"

On What planet is that possible? haha.

Not flaming just want to understand the mentality.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X