FAO: Knicks Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Knicks Fans

....GOOD NEWS my friends

according to an ESPN text alert, you guys just hired Isaiah Thomas again as a consultant

i see great things in the future of your franchise

It's the Reggie Miller curse in action.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      It's the Reggie Miller curse in action.

maybe they hired Isaiah to ask for advise...then they can turn around and do the exact opposite

Comment

predicted by me already in an earlier thread. you're late mak. they won't want to talk about it

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          maybe they hired Isaiah to ask for advise...then they can turn around and do the exact opposite
          Whats with great legends not knowing how to run teams? The only who was successful in recent memory was Larry Bird whne he was coaching the Pacers.

Comment

Uhh, news flash.... He's never left the organization. He's been doing this behind the scenes for a while now. For some reasons players really like the guy, I don't think it's that bad to have him in that capacity, just as long as he's not the GM or coach.

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
              Uhh, news flash.... He's never left the organization. He's been doing this behind the scenes for a while now. For some reasons players really like the guy, I don't think it's that bad to have him in that capacity, just as long as he's not the GM or coach.
              Perhaps he's been doing "new hire sexual harassment training". Sort of a penance.

Comment

I'm convinced that Thomas has photos of the Dolan's sucking off little boys or engaging in ritual mutilation and murder or some other horrendous, despicable acts. There is no other way to explain their undying devotion to this ****-up.

Comment

Working...
                X