No announcement yet.

How did Foxy Brown get THIS bad?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's not thick...she's fat and flabby.

To the fake tough guys who PRETEND not wanting to **** the lard-ass is "****"....a woman who weighs 180lbs is closer to a GUY. 180 is what a man weighs, so you just enjoy fantasizing about having some guy-sized human sharing the sack with you. Imagine if she grew a beard? You macho men would bust a nut in half the time.

Comment

Thick isn't slang for fat *****?

Comment

So Foxy Brown was actually good looking?

Comment

WTF she's even hotter now.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            So Foxy Brown was actually good looking?
            She was sexy, not necessarily the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              She's not thick...she's fat and flabby.

To the fake tough guys who PRETEND not wanting to **** the lard-ass is "****"....a woman who weighs 180lbs is closer to a GUY. 180 is what a man weighs, so you just enjoy fantasizing about having some guy-sized human sharing the sack with you. Imagine if she grew a beard? You macho men would bust a nut in half the time.
              WOw, you taught me something today. I always thought it was genetails that was the difference. So big=man, small=woman. I guess that sucks for everyone who fights ww or lower. That Floyd mayweather IS a *****. I knew it all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                See, that's how y'all perpetuate the "confident fat chick" epidemic.

That isn't "thick". Alicia Keys is thick.

Fox Boogie is a sloppy fat pig
                I like my women like I like my potatoes thick and lumpy!

Comment

haha im no **** but nah...shoudve made a poll how many % would hit that

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                    haha im no **** but nah...shoudve made a poll how many % would hit that
                    If I was in desperate need to get laid I'd hit it, but if I had my choice of women to she wouldnt have even come close

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                      If I was in desperate need to get laid I'd hit it, but if I had my choice of women to she wouldnt have even come close
                      same here, man. she's just too ****in fat.. her skinny look is hot though

Comment

Working...
                      X