Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgers Yankess...............going down!!!!!What say you Mr Bernie............1 trilli on each game????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Dodgers Yankess...............going down!!!!!What say you Mr Bernie............1 trilli on each game????

Dodgers on a roll with some black beans !

Alright let the negotiations begin.

Dodgers are the hottest team in Baseball since the break so.....

What kinda odds are you gonna give me with my depleted squad ???

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Dodgers on a roll with some black beans !

Alright let the negotiations begin.

Dodgers are the hottest team in Baseball since the break so.....

What kinda odds are you gonna give me with my depleted squad ???
        What is it with you and odds??? how bout straight up sucka???

ok ok .....ill give you 2-1 odds.....my 2 trilli to your 1.....

Comment

fear the beard is coming!!! hahahha

Our Beloved Giants: Key Roster Moves for 2013
          KSFS Media March 18, 2013 0

By Matt Wayne

April is just around the corner, which is good news for any baseball fan. Returning to the field after their second World Series championship in the last three years, the San Francisco Giants will embark on yet another hopeful season.

Sabean, the Giants GM, has made his priorities with the 2013 roster obvious as he has managed to retain almost the entire 2012 squad. Sabean’s thinking is logical, because why mess with success? The two major changes for the new 2013 team, however, could change the dynamics of the baseball club entirely.

Brian Wilson, the Giants’ caveman-emulating star closer, will most likely not return to San Francisco. Although he has supposedly been approached with a largely incentive-based offer from SF, Wilson declined. He has yet to sign with a new team, as Wilson’s arm is still in question after returning from his second Tommy John surgery. It seems as if nobody has been able to match the type of numbers the closer is looking for in a contract and only time will tell who he ends up with…or if he ends up in the MLB at all this year. Sergio Romo is set to replace Wilson as the team’s primary closer.

Say it ain’t so! Brian Wilson COULD end up with the rival Dodgers. Photo cred. = dodgersrumors.com

Andres Torres, a member of the 2012 World Championship team, has resigned with the Giants for 2013 after expressing his desire to return to San Francisco. Torres had a career year in 2010 batting .268 with sixteen homeruns as the Giants’ leadoff hitter and everyday center fielder. This time around Torres will split duties in left field with Gregor Blanco. Blanco will most likely start games against right handed pitchers while Torres, a switch hitter, will play against lefties.

The Giants will miss the charismatic Brian Wilson, who has become an icon here in San Francisco. Although he has been an all-star quality pitcher in the past, the Giants fared just fine without him last year. Andres Torres can only help the young Giant squad. His experience and strong desire to play for this team will compliment this roster. His speed and superb defense will also play a big role in the top of this lineup.

http://ksfsmedia.net/2013/03/18/the-...-roster-moves/

Comment

What is it with you and odds??? how bout straight up sucka???

ok ok .....ill give you 2-1 odds.....my 2 trilli to your 1.....

Make it 3-1 and your on with all the advantages in your favor !!!

Google I.R. and you'll see a Yankee Logo captioned " Don't bet him Bernie".

Don't mind me I'm justthat way !!!

So we on at 3-1 Sucka ???

PS: You know you wanna see me pointless ? Tic Toc Tic Toc !!!
            Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-30-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Didn't mean 2you.

Got some running around 2 do then off to Felipe's b4 the stadium.

Late.....

Comment

Didn't mean 2you.

Got some running around 2 do then off to Felipe's b4 the stadium.

Late.....
                haha been making the rounds....sounds like I missed this train....howbout next game you guys win tonight we make it straight up.....you guys lose today I give you your 3-1......ball on your court........

Comment

haha been making the rounds....sounds like I missed this train....howbout next game you guys win tonight we make it straight up.....you guys lose today I give you your 3-1......ball on your court........

You missed the train cause you walked out da station and yelled taxi !!!

Puig's a monster betta put some chains on that guy !!!

Comment

You missed the train cause you walked out da station and yelled taxi !!!

Puig's a monster betta put some chains on that guy !!!
                    Wedda' broke even any way......and yeah Puiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig is a animal....just hope it dont' turn out the animal been juicen.....cuz in baseball you just don't know whats what any more.......

Comment

Wedda' broke even any way......and yeah Puiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig is a animal....just hope it dont' turn out the animal been juicen.....cuz in baseball you just don't know whats what any more.......

Must be the new math..... but this dinosaur counts 2 Tril. advantage Bernie

Who's counting anyway ?

Yeah ya never know who's on em but it could be the black beans !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X