Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't give a **** how good dodgers are in regular season, gotta prove it in playoffs.. no WS appearance since 88...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I don't give a **** how good dodgers are in regular season, gotta prove it in playoffs.. no WS appearance since 88...
      Can NOT argue with you there............

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        Can NOT argue with you there............
        And they have had some damn good teams in 90s with all the rookie of the years, plus had great teams in the 2000s..

If you can't make a World Series with manager torre and manny Ramirez tearing it up, I can't have much faith in you..

Like the Steve Nash Phoenix Suns,, great regular season, bounced by the 2nd rd or conference finals

Comment

And they have had some damn good teams in 90s with all the rookie of the years, plus had great teams in the 2000s..

If you can't make a World Series with manager torre and manny Ramirez tearing it up, I can't have much faith in you..

Like the Steve Nash Phoenix Suns,, great regular season, bounced by the 2nd rd or conference finals
          Hopefully at the end of the season I can come back to this post and rub it in yo face!

Comment

Hopefully at the end of the season I can come back to this post and rub it in yo face!
            I'm predicting astros-dodgers

But won't be shocked when dodgers stumble and it's either Cubs or nationals.. Arizona n Colorado have no chance

Comment

More power to ya...

I ain't trying to hate, just calling it like I see it

And I have seen great regular season dodger teams my whole life and they haven't been to the WS since I was 7

So ya gotta prove it before I get hyped

Comment

• Good start for Yu with the Dodgers last night.
                In the NL with half his starts at Dodgers stadium he will have success.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  Good start for Yu with the Dodgers last night.
                  In the NL with half his starts at Dodgers stadium he will have success.
                  I think he had an ERA at around 2.5 on the road this year. Texas plays in a hitters ballpark so that inflated his numbers a bit.

He's a legitimate numbers 2 behind Kershaw, no coincide he's wearing Greinke's old number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    I think he had an ERA at around 2.5 on the road this year. Texas plays in a hitters ballpark so that inflated his numbers a bit.

He's a legitimate numbers 2 behind Kershaw, no coincide he's wearing Greinke's old number
                    hahahaa......never noticed that...........

Comment

I don't give a **** how good dodgers are in regular season, gotta prove it in playoffs.. no WS appearance since 88...
                      As a Dodgers fan...co-sign you're absolutely right

Comment

Working...
                      X