No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Manning won two super bowls so there's always hope. Getting in the playoffs is all you can ask for, once inside it's a crapshoot.
    True true.................

Comment

• In first place by 2....but I can't shake this feeling of "who cares" they gonna get got in the first round anyway.........I hope im wrong........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        In first place by 2....but I can't shake this feeling of "who cares" they gonna get got in the first round anyway.........I hope im wrong........
        The bullpen looks like it's wearing down

What a comeback last night though...1 1/2 game leading heading into the last month.

Reddick finally got an RBI...Andrew Toles

Comment

The bullpen looks like it's wearing down

What a comeback last night though...1 1/2 game leading heading into the last month.

Reddick finally got an RBI...Andrew Toles

look at this **** bro

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Trade him for Puig and make the D-backs pay half his salary The Dodgers starting pitching is so banged up the Dodgers might pursue this.

Arizona really ****ed themselves with that massive contract, not to mention the Shelby Miller trade

Comment

Trade him for Puig and make the D-backs pay half his salary The Dodgers starting pitching is so banged up the Dodgers might pursue this.

Arizona really ****ed themselves with that massive contract, not to mention the Shelby Miller trade
              Sh@t yeah all in on this....grass ain't always greener d1ck! hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                My teams looking great right now! We shut out those Yanks yesterday. We've always struggled with American League teams in the past but we took care of the Red Sox and Yankees in a months time. We are 5 games up on the lowly Giants lol! Hopefully the Dodgers can make Vin Scullys last year a memorable one! Pitching is on point, the bats are big (A. Gon, Seager, & J. Turner), everything is jelling well before October. What are your thoughts on the Dodgers and the National league in general right now? You think this is the Dodgers year?? Whos their biggest threat???
                What an epic collapse by the Giants I almost feel sorry for them, no nvm.
                Biggest issue is making sure Kershaw and Hill are healthy for the playoffs. Kershaw looked great yesterday, 1 hit in 5 innings.

You never know with baseball, a team suddendly gets hot and runs the table. The cardinals are a team that has owned LA lately and their playing good baseball.

Biggest flaw I see is consistently hitting left handed pitching. Maybe Puig steps up.

Comment

What an epic collapse by the Giants I almost feel sorry for them, no nvm.
                  Biggest issue is making sure Kershaw and Hill are healthy for the playoffs. Kershaw looked great yesterday, 1 hit in 5 innings.

You never know with baseball, a team suddendly gets hot and runs the table. The cardinals are a team that has owned LA lately and their playing good baseball.

Biggest flaw I see is consistently hitting left handed pitching. Maybe Puig steps up.
                  We need turner to stay consistent not just with HR's, Keeping Turner batting third and A Gon clean up is likely a score no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    We need turner to stay consistent not just with HR's, Keeping Turner batting third and A Gon clean up is likely a score no matter what.
                    Pitching, specially bullpen is what ultimately wins in the playoffs. There's plenty of reasons to be optimistic about this team, key players are all coming back from injury. Hopefully they clinch against the Gianta again

Comment

Pitching, specially bullpen is what ultimately wins in the playoffs. There's plenty of reasons to be optimistic about this team, key players are all coming back from injury. Hopefully they clinch against the Gianta again
                      Bat coming alive don't hurt neither..........(Puig could return to form)

Comment

Working...
                      X