No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Agreed. He'll be playing to prove himself again. Usually does well when in that situation.

Yeah I guess Im just used to seeing the Manny that lit every pitch up that was in his zone. His swing is one of my favorite swings ever, besides the Mel Ott swing of course LOL!!!
    Yeah, well he was busted on roids so who knows how much that was inflating his numbers in Boston. He does have one of the best looking right-handed swings, very loose, almost like he's only holding onto the bat with his first three fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      Yeah, well he was busted on roids so who knows how much that was inflating his numbers in Boston. He does have one of the best looking right-handed swings, very loose, almost like he's only holding onto the bat with his first three fingers.
      That swing is still why I think his number's would have been very good anyways, but yeah the roids thing probably means they are inflated.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        You actually make a very good point......maybe the reason why he could turn it off and on when he wanted was the roids........maybe now he is clean and can't turn it back on.........hmmmmmm.........something to think about.......but I still hope the sox take him....we need to move on to what ever is next after ManRam......

Comment

Manny is out............

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ml...ory?id=5503956

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            Sounds good for ManRam maybe he can help out the White Sox down the stretch. Or if that doesn' work the two other teams that tried to claim him.

Also sad to hear about Strasburg. Didn't like to listening to his constant hype by ESPN, but never want to see a guy get hurt like he did. Tommy John surgery has been the norm now a days and guys have come back just as good as they were or even better, but you just never know.

Comment

Sounds good for ManRam maybe he can help out the White Sox down the stretch. Or if that doesn' work the two other teams that tried to claim him.

Also sad to hear about Strasburg. Didn't like to listening to his constant hype by ESPN, but never want to see a guy get hurt like he did. Tommy John surgery has been the norm now a days and guys have come back just as good as they were or even better, but you just never know.
              Yeah no **** you gotta feel for the keeeeeed......that can't be good anyway you look at it.......wonder if they just over did it with the keeeeed.......Carry Woods anyone???????

Comment

Yeah no **** you gotta feel for the keeeeeed......that can't be good anyway you look at it.......wonder if they just over did it with the keeeeed.......Carry Woods anyone???????
                I'm not sure. They seemed pretty cautious with him anyways.

Good thing they got the 17 yr old phenom from Las Vegas now to be the face of their franchise. The kid was hitting monster bombs in batting practice yesterday.

Comment

I'm not sure. They seemed pretty cautious with him anyways.

Good thing they got the 17 yr old phenom from Las Vegas now to be the face of their franchise. The kid was hitting monster bombs in batting practice yesterday.
                  Yeah lets see how that goes down.........these kats getting younger and younger........you see that 5 year old that can hit 85mph heat??? hahaha I tell ya the Yanks are gonna jump on that.....

Comment

Yeah lets see how that goes down.........these kats getting younger and younger........you see that 5 year old that can hit 85mph heat??? hahaha I tell ya the Yanks are gonna jump on that.....
                    LOL!!!! Nah I didn't see that. Damn at 5 yrs old I was just hitting a platic ball with one of those big red bats. While my parents were throwing it underhand.

Comment

LOL!!!! Nah I didn't see that. Damn at 5 yrs old I was just hitting a platic ball with one of those big red bats. While my parents were throwing it underhand.
                      Yeah there's like a 8 page article bout him in my latest SI.....I haven't seen it yet but he is all over youtube.......hahaha crazy right?

Comment

Working...
                      X