Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgers need to trade Kemp. his best days are over and done with.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      ok....lets give it ago.....

What do you think are the Knicks chances to win a championship this year?
      Hey, just curious, what do you think the lakers chances to win a championship are this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
        Hey, just curious, what do you think the lakers chances to win a championship are this year?
        Theeeeeere she is......what took you so long?? You've been missing in action? did you finally go get that "change" you've been thinking about?

Comment

Theeeeeere she is......what took you so long?? You've been missing in action? did you finally go get that "change" you've been thinking about?
          it was a pretty simple question, are you too much of a pussy to answer?

Comment

it was a pretty simple question, are you too much of a pussy to answer?
            The question is are YOUUUUUUUU too much of a pu$sy to answer?

Comment

Yeah, I finally bought those expensive ribbed condoms, cost a little extra but i'm sure your sister will appreciate it.

i'll ask you again. what do you think the lakers chances of winning a championship this season are?

Comment

Yeah, I finally bought those expensive ribbed condoms, cost a little extra but i'm sure your sister will appreciate it.

i'll ask you again. what do you think the lakers chances of winning a championship this season are?
                Pauly wanna cracker???

Comment

• Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
                  Dodgers need to trade Kemp. his best days are over and done with.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  I think if he stays healthy you can squeeze some more good years from the dude...I mean he is only 29...but he has got to find a way to stay healthy....Seems like the injury bug is messing with us already....

Comment

Pauly wanna cracker???

just leave it in your sisters dog bowl, she'll eat it up eventually

Comment

just leave it in your sisters dog bowl, she'll eat it up eventually

Comment

Working...
                      X