**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i know what a championship run looks like...lets keep this rolling
    Im never one to count them chick before the hatch but this season has "magic" all over it......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Im never one to count them chick before the hatch but this season has "magic" all over it......

**** like last night doesn't just happen...kinda like the Horry shot...that kinda ****

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        **** like last night doesn't just happen...kinda like the Horry shot...that kinda ****
        Looks like Kershaw over Nolasco was the way to go since we got the win but I do wanna see Ricky's stuff next series....I know he ended the season getting a bit shlacked but still I think he can bring it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Looks like Kershaw over Nolasco was the way to go since we got the win but I do wanna see Ricky's stuff next series....I know he ended the season getting a bit shlacked but still I think he can bring it.....
          He'll probably get the nod game 4 next round, or maybe game 3 over Ryu if Mattingly doesn't want to start lefties back to back.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula;13821727[B
            ]Looks like Kershaw over Nolasco was the way to go [/B]since we got the win but I do wanna see Ricky's stuff next series....I know he ended the season getting a bit shlacked but still I think he can bring it.....

Congrats on the win but NO it was not the way to go !

Mattingly nervously tinkered and the Baseball Gods frowned !!

If it wasn't 4 Uribe's brujeria stomachs would be churning righta bout now.

Oh here's a picture of Uribe. It's him his back is just turned !!! :

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I have to disagree with you because the dodgers got the win and Kershaw did his job. He was dominant for six innings and allowed no earned runs. If it wasn't for the Gonzales error he might have been able to to go seven. In Postseason baseball you have to go against the logic sometimes because every at bat is crucial. Fredi Gonzales must be kicking himself for not taking a risk and letting the most dominant relief pitcher in the game,Kimbrel ,get six outs. He said he was ok with sending him out for four outs but not six? Managers can't go about treating these games like regular season baseball .

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

You can't argue with results.....

besides ever since he started to "tinker" with the lineup and shook it up (going against the grain at times) it's been working....so I can see why he did what he did.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                    green k for you my good sir.....

Comment

• The seasons on the line tonight . They wasted two good starts from Greinke ad Kershaw the bats gotta start getting hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X