No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Mattingly not taking any chances...Kershaw is starting tonight...i hope this doesn't backfire
    I think it's the right call you don't want to take any chances pitching Nolasco he's been to inconsistent. They have the best pitcher in the game going tonight trying to close it out,and if for some reason it backfires you get another shot game 5 with Greinke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      I think it's the right call you don't want to take any chances pitching Nolasco he's been to inconsistent. They have the best pitcher in the game going tonight trying to close it out,and if for some reason it backfires you get another shot game 5 with Greinke.

true..Nolasco has allowed like 15 runs in his last 12 innings...Mattingly probably doesn't want a repeat of that Ryu debacle to start the game

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        true..Nolasco has allowed like 15 runs in his last 12 innings...Mattingly probably doesn't want a repeat of that Ryu debacle to start the game
        When you bring in the closer with a 7 run lead and 2 outs you know Mattingly ain't taking any risks.

Comment

• Truth be told I'd rather have Kershaw pitching a decisive game 5 than Greinke.

Who knows when that social disorder will rear it's ugly head ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Truth be told I'd rather have Kershaw pitching a decisive game 5 than Greinke.

Who knows when that social disorder will rear it's ugly head ?

Why would you want to put yourself in a do or die game though? And on the road? Dodgers have all the momentum and the crowd behind them they have to take are of business tonight.

Comment

Why would you want to put yourself in a do or die game though? And on the road? Dodgers have all the momentum and the crowd behind them they have to take are of business tonight.
              That's why it gonna be lights out tonight...............

Comment

Mattingly juggling his rotation in a game 4 NLDS as oppose to a game 5 elimination is definitely questionable.

It's not a do or die game... So why mess with the rotation and pitch Kershaw on 3 days rest ?

Maybe there's a back drop story on what's going on that we're not aware of ?

Though Greinke has pitched well all season you save your ace 4 that win all game.

That ace would be Kershaw. We'll see how it works out !

Comment

• Papi!!!!!!!!

Comment

• KEEP
                    CALM
                    AND
                    JUAN URIBE

Comment

• i know what a championship run looks like...lets keep this rolling

Comment

Working...
                      X