No announcement yet.

Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts Price on Ariz. Sheriff's Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    This is why every American on the southwest border needs to stock up on rifles and ammo.

Preferably something with a scope and at least .223 or bigger.
    id go with a .308

the open landscape can be pretty windy

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
      They're worse than the taliban..surprised obama not sending any troops.
      Yeah, I'm always surprised by that.

Terrorism is supposedly this huge threat, yet they leave the entire border WIDE OPEN.

Hmmm, someone's lying.

Comment

No, he's a county sheriff.
        so why is he meddling into FEDERAL law ?

Comment

I wouldn't wish death on anyone, but the world would probably be better withoutt hat pretentious asshole Maricopa County, Arizona calls a sheriff.

The guy puts quotes out there trying to be a celebrity. That just tells me that his old ass has stepped on (not even over) plenty of people. That's why he harassed DMX as much as he did, I saw his quotes in the media before this Arizona issue.

He's a dickhead, fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
            ..... but I will say I hate crackheads.
            if it werent for the american kraker crackheads, their would be no need for mexican drug cartels, for every demand their is a supply. and no bigger demand than in america

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
              so why is he meddling into FEDERAL law ?
              Cuz' the Fed's aren't enforcing the law.

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              I wouldn't wish death on anyone, but the world would probably be better withoutt hat pretentious asshole Maricopa County, Arizona calls a sheriff.

The guy puts quotes out there trying to be a celebrity. That just tells me that his old ass has stepped on (not even over) plenty of people. That's why he harassed DMX as much as he did, I saw his quotes in the media before this Arizona issue.

He's a dickhead, fuck him.

Great man. I wish we had someone like that in CA.

Comment

Killing a sheriff would be a VERY foolish move by the drug cartel. And I'm well aware of how powerful the mexican cartels are. but they would pay dearly because killing the Sheriff is gonna be considered an attack on America. And that can't be good for the Cartel, no matter how powerful and submerged they may be.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  Killing a sheriff would be a VERY foolish move by the drug cartel. And I'm well aware of how powerful the mexican cartels are. but they would pay dearly because killing the Sheriff is gonna be considered an attack on America. And that can't be good for the Cartel, no matter how powerful and submerged they may be.
                  does this mean they wont get their Costco card renewed ??? get rid of one cartel, one more is born....and so on.......big deal. as long as you have crackheads in America there will be a drug cartel.

Cuz' the Fed's aren't enforcing the law.
                  great response, gonna sit well with the US Supreme Court

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
                    does this mean they wont get their Costco card renewed ??? get rid of one cartel, one more is born....and so on.......big deal. as long as you have crackheads in America there will be a drug cartel.

great response, gonna sit well with the US Supreme Court
                    It actually will. The 10th amendment gives the states final say over their affairs. But you wouldn't know that because you're used to the tyranny of the Federales and hate America.

Comment

Jack from how many generations of white American incest did you come from?

Go back to drinking your budweiser with your binoculars and lawn chair at the border, White supremacist pieces of poo poo.

Comment

Working...
                      X