Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts Price on Ariz. Sheriff's Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Loc, i was wondering when you were gonna respond.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      I'm not saying Babeu was lying, I'm saying that the possibility that the information could have come from a dude with a shaved head and a confederate flag is a big possibility.
      Based on what?

And drug cartels fear American intervention. They can roam around mexico and do what they want because they own the judicial system. They can't buy the American authorities. They can't buy their way out of extradition. In Mexico, you do whats good for business and that means destroying the **** out of everyone and anyone that gets in your way. In America, you do whats good for business and that means making sure you do whatever it takes to evade American authorities.

The playground is very different in America. You can't just push off whatever kid is on the monkeybars.
      I'm sorry man, but this is a load of ****. They already shoot at police and American citizens all the time.

There's parts of AZ that are off limits to American citizens because they're basically run by the cartels.

Comment

Comment

I think its real. Nothing better than scaring the shiet out of someone before you torture em lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Owned in a parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              I remember seeing those Miguel Cottos on Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                Owned in a parking lot.
                Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                I remember seeing those Miguel Cottos on Breaking Bad.
                ahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  Owned in a parking lot.
                  Aye, they not only had Miguel Cotto's looks, but also his stamina.

Comment

This is why every American on the southwest border needs to stock up on rifles and ammo.

Preferably something with a scope and at least .223 or bigger.

Comment

They're worse than the taliban..surprised obama not sending any troops.

Comment

Working...
                      X