Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cubans gain citizenship if they can get to the U.S?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
    I dont think cubans should be granted legal status upon arriving on u.s soil. Its not fair to other countries that come from worse conditions than cuba, mexico is a **** hole, brazil is a **** hole, yet just cause there not communist they dont get same treatment. But then again life is never fair.
    Do you understand the massive implications that would happen if all Mexicans that made it to America became automatic citizens? The country would be overrun with Mexicans like it already is and much worse. Mexicans would be challenging whites for population if this was the case. There are millions of Mexicans that are willingly to come to America even now.

Brazil is a developing "**** hole" as you claim. This country will be a world power within 15 years. They are now addressing all it's problems both social and economic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      I aint talking about the irish, your right about the dumb micks, they are still dumb to this day but instead we call them PADDYS instead of micks, im talking about us SCOTS.
      sc braga 3-0

we're not gonna make it into the champions league.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        sc braga 3-0

we're not gonna make it into the champions league.
        Naw we aint, were a team thats just brung in 7 new players, weve had a few friendly games getting the players fit and trying to make them gel, we never were going to qualify, espcially against a top team like braga who finshed second in the portugese league.

This is a new celtic team, as i said 7 new players in, it takes time for them all to gel, i expect us to clean up domestically.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          How come Mexicans dont get the same love as the Cubans? They have to cross water as well
          because Mexicans are no where near as oppressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            because Mexicans are no where near as oppressed.
            Yeah they just aren't. It's like the wild west over there.

You can do whatever the hell you want.

Cubans get executed for even trying to leave their country.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Naw we aint, were a team thats just brung in 7 new players, weve had a few friendly games getting the players fit and trying to make them gel, we never were going to qualify, espcially against a top team like braga who finshed second in the portugese league.

This is a new celtic team, as i said 7 new players in, it takes time for them all to gel, i expect us to clean up domestically.
              i think juarez is gonna die of pneumonia playing in scotland.

brown people don't like cold.

when it gets to 75 degrees fahrenheit (24 degrees celsius) over here , i grab a sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                Do you understand the massive implications that would happen if all Mexicans that made it to America became automatic citizens? The country would be overrun with Mexicans like it already is and much worse. Mexicans would be challenging whites for population if this was the case. There are millions of Mexicans that are willingly to come to America even now.

Brazil is a developing "**** hole" as you claim. This country will be a world power within 15 years. They are now addressing all it's problems both social and economic.
                What you mentioned is going to happen no matter what. I think i posted population prediction charts on here and hispanics are already going to be the majority pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Yeah they just aren't. It's like the wild west over there.

You can do whatever the hell you want.

Cubans get executed for even trying to leave their country.
                  I've always felt that Mexico had a lot of potential.. and it feels like Mexicans are disowning a great thing by just turning their back on it. Then it's ironic because they are some of the most "patriotic" people who stick close to their roots.

But I've always thought to myself how better off Mexico would be if people, rather than complain about it and leave it, would stay there and help to make it better. Time for Mexico to stand up and fix their country.. cus if they don't no one will.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i think juarez is gonna die of pneumonia playing in scotland.

brown people don't like cold.

when it gets to 75 degrees fahrenheit (24 degrees celsius) over here , i grab a sweater.
                    Juarez is gona be a celtic legend, he has all the qualitys to be one

Heres the celtic support down in lincoln, you dont get his **** at the lakers games

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                      What you mentioned is going to happen no matter what. I think i posted population prediction charts on here and hispanics are already going to be the majority pretty soon.
                      Repost this chart. I have read about the projections. Minority as a whole will be majority, however Whites still will have the largest population.

Comment

Working...
                      X