Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cubans gain citizenship if they can get to the U.S?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    I've always felt that Mexico had a lot of potential.. and it feels like Mexicans are disowning a great thing by just turning their back on it. Then it's ironic because they are some of the most "patriotic" people who stick close to their roots.

But I've always thought to myself how better off Mexico would be if people, rather than complain about it and leave it, would stay there and help to make it better. Time for Mexico to stand up and fix their country.. cus if they don't no one will.
    Good damn post, and It's good to see you back around.

Stay out of that Vegas heat.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Juarez is gona be a celtic legend, he has all the qualitys to be one

Heres the celtic support down in lincoln, you dont get his **** at the lakers games

lakers fans get a raw deal.

the casual fans are priced out of the good seats that's why.

you only see the stupid celebrities courtside that are just there to be seen.

normal , average fans can't afford to pay several hundred or thousands of dollars on 1 ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        I've always felt that Mexico had a lot of potential.. and it feels like Mexicans are disowning a great thing by just turning their back on it. Then it's ironic because they are some of the most "patriotic" people who stick close to their roots.

But I've always thought to myself how better off Mexico would be if people, rather than complain about it and leave it, would stay there and help to make it better. Time for Mexico to stand up and fix their country.. cus if they don't no one will.
        I had a history teacher who would get pissed when people say that. He said how can people in mexico change their country? He used to tell people can you yourself change the USA? There is an immigration problem, can you change it?

Eventually Hispanics will be majority.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          I had a history teacher who would get pissed when people say that. He said how can people in mexico change their country? He used to tell people can you yourself change the USA? There is an immigration problem, can you change it?

When was the last time you were there? in Mex?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post

that's fine and dandy.. but what does hispanics being the majority in the USA help Mexico's problem. the USA might be good.. but Mexico wont from it.

when the people are united. it isn't one person. it's a whole entity. you just need strong leadership to back the group.

you need the will to fight if it hasn't been broken.
            & although one person cant change the world.. one person can change their neighborhood and that's really where change starts, it's at the grass roots.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Good damn post, and It's good to see you back around.

Stay out of that Vegas heat.
              I been working grave so I def. been staying in a lot more. work from 11pm to 6 or 7am. sleep till 4 or 5 pm..
              it's the reason I've been posting a lot more.. I don't get to go out much lol but thanks and for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                This, the disgruntled Cubans, mainly in Miami who disliked Fidel and former government figures from the previous regime are the ones who articulate our policies towards Cuba. Mainly they're wealthy Cubans who couldn't live with the Castro regime.
                I dont know what the right thing to do about immigrants but something needs to be done. You have the Mexican Immigrants all over Cali, The Cuban Immigrants all over Florida and the Dominican Immigrants all over New York.
                People always conveniently forget about the criminal immigrants when they are defending them.
                These Immigrants commit crimes under assumed names and move on to another town or back to their country like its Ok then come back later on with another name. It sucks.
                Murderers, Rapists, pedophiles. Not good.

Comment

it's all about the embodyment. they hit with the embodyment.

Comment

cause you unlike other latinos that come her make and return home to their families and build homes, cubans can't go back to cuba, were are the going to go ?

Comment

Cubans aren't oppressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X