No announcement yet.

NWO 2012 plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    You must be mistaking me for somebody else. Maybe Alex Jones.
    Again. Stop caring so much and let people have their fun. You are either the dumbest motherfucker on this site, a willful useful idiot, or both.

Either way, you're useless.

You caring so much contradicts your claim that this is all "moonbattery"...

Comment

Its sad that most people in our world are stuck into the bubble that the government has made and you don't realize what is going on in the world....hey going a little off top, what do some of you guys think about Area 51?

Comment

I've always found the whole area 51 thing a interesting topic but I don't know much about it I'm hoping some of you guys can share your opinion on it,

Comment

this thread has everything it needs to be LEGENDARY....Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
            this thread has everything it needs to be LEGENDARY....Keep it up
            Thanks brother, feel free to post any of your thoughts

Comment

Again. Stop caring so much and let people have their fun.
              At least you admit that this nonsense is all just for fun and that nobody actually believes it.

Its sad that most people in our world are stuck into the bubble that the government has made and you don't realize what is going on in the world....
              Yes we're all just sheep, unlike you who has access to a secret trove of knowledge known as the "internet" and through this "internet" you have managed to learn great secrets unknown to anybody who doesn't have this "internet".

hey going a little off top, what do some of you guys think about Area 51?
              It's an air-force base with restricted access.

Comment

Holy ****.........

Comment

Working...
                X