Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Martial Arts, tribal or medieval weapon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I can see that being used for so many different attacks.

If I strike a bigboy like you with that, I might be in trouble because the points could end up caught in your muscle fiber outside of your body, then after a stinger you react before I can strike again. Plus not to mention strength is such a key facet to wielding weapons as a combatant.

I'm sure you're physically stronger than I am, that I know.

That's as blunt driven weapon with an added injury capacity.
    Yea, Im not going to finesse it all Im just swinging that thing as hard as I can and if I manage to land any shots at all somebody is getting hurt. Gotta pick a weapon that plays to your strong suit and Im pretty good at being big and strong. I wouldnt mind having a Crocodile Dundee knife for my backup though.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Yea, Im not going to finesse it all Im just swinging that thing as hard as I can and if I manage to land any shots at all somebody is getting hurt. Gotta pick a weapon that plays to your strong suit and Im pretty good at being big and strong. I wouldnt mind having a Crocodile Dundee knife for my backup though.
      Ya that sounds about right and that thing looks pretty balanced. And I don't have to tell you about finesse in that much like a perfect golf swing............using that blade to do damage is more of an art.

I digress blunt weapons yeah are for big strong boys. That's exactly what they've been designed for since our dawn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Very flashy, but anybody worth their salt, would cut you wide open with a simple box cutter while you are pulling out that **** extender.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Very flashy, but anybody worth their salt, would cut you wide open with a simple box cutter while you are pulling out that **** extender.
          Pea does have a point.

That 1 inch razor is easily as effective/efficient using a hack and slash.

The leverage is all in your hand.

Hence the idea of a kubaton which you can grasp to merely give you leverage.

Ie hold anything in your two fist, then push something/someone.

Try doing it open handed next.

No comparison.

You have ten times the leverage holding something in a clenched fist.

That blade will move around lol. With the bowie.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
          Last edited by Run; 08-08-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Pea does have a point.

That 1 inch razor is easily as effective/efficient using a hack and slash.

The leverage is all in your hand.

Hence the idea of a kubaton which you can grasp to merely give you leverage.

Ie hold anything in your two fist, then push something/someone.

Try doing it open handed next.

No comparison.

You have ten times the leverage holding something in a clenched fist.

That blade will move around lol. With the bowie.
            If long range, throwing weapon's are out, I'd take me a decking bar. Basically a bo staff, but made out of steel. Half the weight of a olympic bar, good balance, and full foot of reach from both end's. If I hit you with a "jab", the bar would stop, but the e-trac would fly out, and cause mortal damage, anywhere above the torso.

Comment

A gladius would be an amazing weapon as well i beleive they might have been some of the best combat swords aside from katanas.

I guess they were really similar to the machetes we have nowadays but they were double edged and you could also stab with them.

Comment

For when I'm out in the sticks...

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=250160

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  If long range, throwing weapon's are out, I'd take me a decking bar. Basically a bo staff, but made out of steel. Half the weight of a olympic bar, good balance, and full foot of reach from both end's. If I hit you with a "jab", the bar would stop, but the e-trac would fly out, and cause mortal damage, anywhere above the torso.
                  That right there is a steel jimmy stick if I ever read one.

Please don't strike at me with that or charge me holding at end with two hand where I can sustain a collar bone injury LOL that will work like a charm. Doing in my ability to use my arms.

Comment

Fast/Deadly is a dangerous combination
                    Last edited by PinoyZoi; 08-09-2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                      For when I'm out in the sticks...

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=250160
                      Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                      A gladius would be an amazing weapon as well i beleive they might have been some of the best combat swords aside from katanas.

I guess they were really similar to the machetes we have nowadays but they were double edged and you could also stab with them.

Look at those blades though they're so awkward.

When I see that small handle and like 20 inch penis I'm like damn.

That takes practice to use. There appears to me to be a huge margin for error in the way you attack another man.

What do you do? Strike? Or stab? or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X