Modern superhero films are crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern superhero films are crap!

It's true.

I just watched that recent Incredible Hulk movie.

Utter crap.

Im sorry, but that CGI hulk is abysmal. I was watching it with my nephews and they thought it was funny.

I NEVER used to think the Hulk was funny, oh no. When Bill Bixbys eyes turned yellow and he turned into THIS

I used to **** my pants.

see thats the problem, these days the characters are computer generated cartoons, they aren't real and as a result are garbage

The last 2 Batman films were very good. They Batmans in the 90's were absolute ****e.
    Spiderman 1&2 were quite good two IMO

Comment

Modern films period are ****.

Comment

The hulk films seem like the are supposed to suck. I was also disappointed with Ironman and the last spiderman was about Peter Parker(boring). The Watchmen was not the normal super hero movie so I liked it a bit and Batman Begins was probably the best of the group.

Comment

I hate contemporary superheroes. What happened to this guy?

He was just a man in a cheap suit handling his business.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
            The last 2 Batman films were very good. They Batmans in the 90's were absolute ****e.
            Spiderman 1&2 were quite good two IMO
            The first Batman film with Michael Keaton, and directed by Tim Burton, was classic. It had a good action sequences, a host of A & B list actors (at the time), dark and mood setting cinematography as well as comic relief. It's one of my favorite films of the 90's...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              I NEVER used to think the Hulk was funny, oh no. When Bill Bixbys eyes turned yellow and he turned into THIS

I used to **** my pants.

see thats the problem, these days the characters are computer generated cartoons, they aren't real and as a result are garbage
              same here playa but always thought thats cuz panda was a little panda back then. just like watching chucky or hellraiser, today its boring back then it was scary as hell

panda likes iron man, the first spider-man, wolverine (x-men origins) and spawn

kids are sensitized to violence and gore these days man, nothing impresses them

Comment

Its cuz your getting older earl thats all that **** is homie.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  The first Batman film with Michael Keaton, and directed by Tim Burton, was classic. It had a good action sequences, a host of A & B list actors (at the time), dark and mood setting cinematography as well as comic relief. It's one of my favorite films of the 90's...
                  The 1st one was made in 80's Thats why i hate the rest

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    forgot about that one, jack nicholson nailed the joker part

the dark knight was good as well

Comment

Working...
                    X