No announcement yet.

FAO: Rizkybizness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Which country is this because I have been to places with no electricity where people were drinking soda.
    Not really that soda is not big in the whole country. In the backyard it has so many different fruit trees and my aunt would make juices out out them every day so there was no need for me to drink soda.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      it depends on the g****fruit. Also I doubt g****fruits grow in Romania, and if they do they must suck.
      Reported for Racism.

Comment

• Guava juice > any grapfruit out there.

Comment

• Berto beats Clotteys ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Berto beats Clotteys ass.
            Easy UD win. Clottey's afraid to throw punches. Hard to win like that..

Comment

• Overeem ****s Fedor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Kreuk View Post
                Not really that soda is not big in the whole country. In the backyard it has so many different fruit trees and my aunt would make juices out out them every day so there was no need for me to drink soda.
                How did this g****fruit tree not run out of grapfruit if your family was using it every day. Also you say there was room for other fruit trees and the such, which leads to the question that is how would all these fruits and vegetables grow in such close proximity to one another, since ones plants would take up more nutrients in the soil then the others, which would make it impossible for some of the fruits to grow, or render them disgusting and very undersized as well?

Was this backyard a full fledged farm, or was the backyard a grociery store?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Overeem ****s Fedor.
                  Possible...

Comment

• Bradley beats Devon by a **** hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                      Easy UD win. Clottey's afraid to throw punches. Hard to win like that..
                      Only one problem, Berto is a talentless hypejob.

Comment

Working...
                      X