No announcement yet.

FAO: Rizkybizness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    Aspertame is bacterial fecal matter. Your drinking poison stupid.
    then so be it

i'm not switching to regular sweetened drinks

i mostly drink water btw

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeela!
      Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
        Kevin, you're not going to make anyone cry. Please believe that.

I did think you were getting upset, though.

Yeah that is why I only go all out on Dorian, Ether, PB32, and The Gully Gad. I don't really like messing with other posters because they would think i'm really mad. Ask Dorian how many times I have told him to STFU.

Comment

i definitely prefer premium brews over the cheap malt liquors but i still drink them from time to time. like you said, a buzz is a buzz.

haha its cool

lol, please see above. malt liquors aren't #1 on my list but i do drink them.
          That's cool. I know some people who actually prefer cheap malt over premium beer. They either have weird taste, or they're just a bunch of cheap mutha****as, lol.

I bet none of you so called beer fans have ever noticed the ever so subtle taste of banana in Heineken.

People thought I was crazy so I did some research and proved them wrong. It has a specific type of yeast that has very very subtle hints of banana.
          Never paid attention to the banana taste, but I experienced the subtle taste of ganja.

Comment

then so be it

i'm not switching to regular sweetened drinks

i mostly drink water btw
            Fondle me before you die, get brain damaged or become chemically sterile.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Kreuk View Post
              Yeah that is why I only go all out on Dorian, Ether, PB32, and The Gully Gad. I don't really like messing with other posters because they would think i'm really mad. Ask Dorian how many times I have told him to STFU.
              lol yeah man, i know what you mean

it's tough to tell

for ex, a lot of times i say racist **** with sarcastic undertones but people dont see that

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                That's cool. I know some people who actually prefer cheap malt over premium beer. They either have weird taste, or they're just a bunch of cheap mutha****as, lol.

Never paid attention to the banana taste, but I experienced the subtle taste of ganja.
                one time back in high school, i was high as a kite and was sipping some heineken. i noticed it but i figured it mustve been because i was actually smoking

i can only notice it if i start really tasting it and looking out for it. it's also very subtle

Comment

Diet Coke is not addictive? I can go for months drinking water alone. I have been drinking Diet Coke since I was like 10 or even younger and never been hooked on it.

Comment

Kevin's my boy

Not sure why he and his man Dorian are attacking me, as if I asked someone to join me in my "Beverly Hills Castle" to sip some Colt 45 from my gold plated champagne flute.
                    lmaooooooooooooooo

Comment

white people are for whatever reason predisposed to diet coke/ diet pepsi addictions

i'm dead serious

i have no idea why. dont get me wrong, i like diet coke but im not a fukin addict by any means
                      **** diet coke.

if i drink a soft drink its

Barq's mother ****ing Root Beer

born in Biloxi,MS

Comment

Working...
                      X