No announcement yet.

Country Music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Metal Music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Stones View Post
    When I said "It changed my perception of you", I meant it in a positive way.

But obviously, you're too prude to realise that.

I don't give a **** if you're a chicano.
    See, Run.

It was just a misunderstanding.

Comment

When I said "It changed my perception of you", I meant it in a positive way.

But obviously, you're too prude to realise that.

I don't give a **** if you're a chicano.
      Actually I don't care what you think I am.

I just think you're Prey

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Not really. I was being tame.

I play the piano, drums and guitar. I can appreciate any riff that sounds decent. Metal does nothing for me. NOTHING.

Here is where we have a fundamental difference in thought. To me, Metal is neither music nor art. It is utter garbage.

Noise that makes your ears bleed and gives you suicidal thoughts has no beauty.

That's wrong. I find the will, desire, determination and heart of boxing warriors to be tremendously uplifting to the human spirit.

Metal appeals to nihilistic humans who are a stain on society.
        I know you listen to hard rock, and even that has elements of nihilism.

On boxing, sure it provides personal upliftment, but in the process of building personal glory you inflict pain and damage(oftentimes permanent) on yourself, and your opponent.

I won't try to change your view on something being destructive = garbage, but do consider this, a lot of music rides on emotion. Metal is a manifestation of but one of many emotions expressed through music. If we see it this way, then music doesn't have to be right or wrong, enlightening or not; Its beauty lies on how clearly it conveys how the artist feels.

music is a soundtrack to our lives. Metal fits like a glove for those certain moments you feel like putting it on. Can you imagine going through anger with dance music?

---
        edit:
        Good thing you play instruments. I'm guessing that you like bluesy riffs, since it is the main difference between metal and hard rock. Early metal was diverged from rock by eliminating the blues sound from its core.
        Last edited by Akinapepemo; 07-30-2010, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Actually I don't care what you think I am.

I just think you're Prey
          This guy is too awesome.

Comment

Red K.........

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
              I know you listen to hard rock, and even that has elements of nihilism.

On boxing, sure it provides personal upliftment, but in the process of building personal glory you inflict pain and damage(oftentimes permanent) on yourself, and your opponent.

I won't try to change your view on something being destructive = garbage, but do consider this, a lot of music rides on emotion. Metal is a manifestation of but one of many emotions expressed through music. If we see it this way, then music doesn't have to be right or wrong, enlightening or not; Its beauty lies on how clearly it conveys how the artist feels.

music is a soundtrack to our lives. Metal fits like a glove for those certain moments you feel like putting it on. Can you imagine going through anger with dance music?

---
              edit:
              Good thing you play instruments. I'm guessing that you like bluesy riffs, since it is the main difference between metal and hard rock. Early metal was diverged from rock by eliminating the blues sound from its core.
              Hey. Good post.

Yeah I do listen to some Hard Rock and even Classic Rock has elements of Nihilism. I just don't pay the lyrics any mind but I can respect the music.

Right now I'm trying to master Lennon's "Julia", without reading guitar tabs. Sort of a hobby of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Gabriel View Post
                This guy is too awesome.
                Run is a riot.

Dude seems like a wanker I would hang with.

I have control of the stereo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  If the The Dude abides nickleback over Pantera, sorry, I'm pulling .45's out, and blasting at the next bowling alley.
                  Nickelback are ****e. So keep your pistol in your pants bud.

Comment

I dont like country at all, but Metal is far more annoying, nothing but people screaming over loud noise.

Better Runw/knives doesn't see this thread.

Comment

honky tonk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pus sy ass country
                      metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>country

Comment

Working...
                      X