No announcement yet.

Gaza children break kite flying record!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Coming from the certified **** of the site I guess that's a compliment.
    You can go **** Mikkel Kessler's bleeding ******* whilst gorging yourself on a Danish pastry.

Danish pastry.

You mean nothing to the world so just sit back and know your role. Nobody cares what Danish think.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      You can go **** Mikkel Kessler's bleeding ******* whilst gorging yourself on a Danish pastry.

Danish pastry.

You mean nothing to the world so just sit back and know your role. Nobody cares what Danish think.
      Did you smash your head in the keyboard while writing that garbage? Nobody cares what we think?.. Fool, nobody cares for your little crusade to save Gaza starting from the boxingscene Lounge so give the emotions a rest. Those insecure blow ups you have with a pinch of anti social behavior got old to look at in the fifth grade.

Comment

Did you smash your head in the keyboard while writing that garbage? Nobody cares what we think?.. Fool, nobody cares for your little crusade to save Gaza starting from the boxingscene Lounge so give the emotions a rest. Those insecure blow ups you have with a pinch of anti social behavior got old to look at in the fifth grade.
        Nobody give a **** about the Danish. Your best export is overt racism and Gus Hansen.

A degenerate gambler.

Wise up loser.

Comment

Nobody give a **** about the Danish. Your best export is overt racism and Gus Hansen.

A degenerate gambler.

Wise up loser.
          You forgot all you ''****'' and ''*******'' to show everybody you don't give a ****. God forbid you should avoid being a stereotype for a second.

Comment

Grand Chump.

Comment

Grand Chump.
              Again you've just proved every point I made about you. If this is all you got to offer I'm dissapointed.

Think I'm gonna go make me a coffee and take my dog for a walk while you blow off some steam and load you weapons afraid of the ''zionist takeover'' and ''NWO''

Comment

Grand Chump.

Ahh, briliant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post

Ahh, briliant.
                  Poor **** doesn't even know he's being enslaved in broad daylight.

He gets no pity from me.

I hope he drowns in evil.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post

Ahh, briliant.
                    this is the part where Stones quotes anything and says "Ahh Brilliant" or "good post"

he could have said "NO" and you would have said "GOOOOOD POST"

Comment

T, The Gaza/Zionist threads are getting too much. Almost worse than Squeals former religion bashing threads.
                      Far worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X