Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad idea man.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post

i remember i once made a thread about scientists finding a man encased in chocolate
      i used that same pic
      Haha that's funny. He's a great actor, but one dark mf'er.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Haha that's funny. He's a great actor, but one dark mf'er.
        i agree on both points

Comment

What is wrong with a black James Bond? What about Blood Diamond? A white man surviving in West Africa during the diamond wars that was even more ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            What is wrong with a black James Bond? What about Blood Diamond? A white man surviving in West Africa during the diamond wars that was even more ridiculous
            Leonardo is Hollywoods go to *****. He can play Mao Tse Tung in a period piece and nobody would get lulz.

Rather, they'd give the **** an Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
              Bad idea man.
              James Bond himself thinks its a bad idea.

Comment

Why a black James Bond? Just create a totally new spy character, better than Bond (who's pretty stale now, after 5 decades), who just happens to be black, and who gets TEN TIMES more *****.

Comment

the only good thing being a black james bond is you can't see him in the night, like stealth...

Comment

ill take a black james bond only after i see an arab shaft

Comment

How the **** can someone ask this question? I ain't racist and i think many know i hate racism but no way can you have a black guy as James Bond, how would it look that for over 25 films there has been this 'good looking, mascular, mans man' kind of guy who all have been white playing a character then all of a sudden in 1 film shows up this American black guy who is as british as samba dancing?

1. Bond has to be british so, you can rule out Denzel and Samuel anyday of the week.
                      2. IT HAS TO BE WHITE, Sean Connery, Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore - what do they all have in common? they are white, so where would you get off on a black guy playing Bond, ONLY TIME EVER Bond would be a black guy is on a secret mission to africa where he has to paint himself like Robert Downey JR.
                      3. Learn about Bond tradition and realise it is a big thing for us brits to have James Bond, he is a national icon and treasure so if you want to talk about Bond being a black american, How about you change Bruce Willis in Die Hard 5 to Danny Dyer or Goldie and we can talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X