Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] Jersey Shore Season Two Discussion Thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Jose dude is a fool, buying Angelina gifts and getting no ***** in exchange. Dumb fucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
      She is pissed because she asked them plenty of times to there faces and they lied and said nothing happened.

She is annoyed that they knew about it and let it go and made her look stupid.

Too be fair Sammi is ******ed, but Snooki and JWOW are cowards and not good friends. They should of grown a pair and just told her to her face,
      Especially JWOW she goes on like she is somethin' dumb bitch did nothing.
      That's fine. That still doesn't explain why she was on her man's dick a second later. But hey, a ho is a ho is a ho. So I'll digress.

Comment

• Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
        That's fine. That still doesn't explain why she was on her man's dick a second later. But hey, a ho is a ho is a ho. So I'll digress.
        I would destory Sammi

Comment

• i missed last nights episode working. did i miss much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
            sammi sweetheart or whatever her name is, is one fo the dumbest *****es i seen on tv. always hurt because she dosent know if her man is hurting her and then finds out shes been out ****ing around and now shes closer to him and mad at her girls for doing it.
            that's the way it is with a lot of people, it pays to stay out of other people's relationships because if you try to help you become the bad guy

Comment

• this **** is all scripted, there aint no beef, this is all to make the show rated higher and get them more money. That simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                this **** is all scripted, there aint no beef, this is all to make the show rated higher and get them more money. That simple.
                Scripted reality. Wikipedia is your friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                  this **** is all scripted, there aint no beef, this is all to make the show rated higher and get them more money. That simple.
                  thats what i thought. the whole relationship between that muscle head and that one girl is so fake.

OMG IM SO DONE! THATS IT. IM DONE! BYE

.....1 hour later I LOVE YOU RONNIE!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    thats what i thought. the whole relationship between that muscle head and that one girl is so fake.

OMG IM SO DONE! THATS IT. IM DONE! BYE

.....1 hour later I LOVE YOU RONNIE!!!!!!
                    They're not together anymore. She's actually honest about being played like a dumb bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
                      Damn straight your boy the Sitch be given Floyd his props,
                      As does Jay Z in his track with Drake.

Don't hear any them ******z talkin bout the midget do ya?

Nah.

name keep poppin' up, face keep popping up
                      on the tube i'm just watching Pacquiao box 'em up
                      how would I know HBO will get shot of us
                      sittin so close that we almost got snot on us

- Jay-Z

Comment

Working...
                      X