No announcement yet.

How much do you pay for your weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
    hello mushroom .is that in the U.K.? so is that like $40 u.s.?
    Nah man the pound has dropped a lot in value over the last few years. It's more like $30 these days

Comment

I get quarters of Alaskan thunder fcuk for 100.00 homie price. The best weed i have ever smoked hands down.

Comment

45$ for 4 grams from my primary caregiver, but for the real bomb **** 55$. Plus if I get so many referrals for them an 1/8th is free.

Other dispensaries 50$ or 60-65$ for the bomb. For first time customers you can get joints, edibles, lighters and carrying cases for free.

Don't even fuk with the schwag anymore. In Colorado it's still around, but if your any type of serious smoker it's dispensaries all the way unless your flat broke or don't have a card. Used to be able to get an ounce of schwag for 40$.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          45$ for 4 grams from my primary caregiver, but for the real bomb **** 55$. Plus if I get so many referrals for them an 1/8th is free.

Other dispensaries 50$ or 60-65$ for the bomb. For first time customers you can get joints, edibles, lighters and carrying cases for free.

Don't even fuk with the schwag anymore. In Colorado it's still around, but if your any type of serious smoker it's dispensaries all the way unless your flat broke or don't have a card. Used to be able to get an ounce of schwag for 40$.
          Yup I do that as well. Its expensive to smoke so gotta do what u gotta do.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
            Yup I do that as well. Its expensive to smoke so gotta do what u gotta do.
            So you still get schwag? Your right it's expensive to smoke the good stuff. I don't smoke as much anymore so an 1/8th can last me forever. I got my card at the beginning of this year and for the first two months I was so excited that on my days off from work. I would be going to every dispensary I could and spending close to 100$ at each one LOL!!. I still got a surplus from that time. I only go to dispensaries now when a new one opens up and I hear that it's good.

Comment

I really try not to, I rather just buy like half oz and pretty much sell for what got it for and smoke whatever is left. I haven't bought reggie in like 6 months but not saying if someone offered me some that I would say no to it.

Comment

I get 1.5 grams of Hydro for $15.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
                  I really try not to, I rather just buy like half oz and pretty much sell for what got it for and smoke whatever is left. I haven't bought reggie in like 6 months but not saying if someone offered me some that I would say no to it.
                  I've smoked it once since I've gotten my card. It just wasn't the same. I mean I got high, but it took a joint to get me as high as like two hits of the medical stuff. Im the same though if offered im not gonna say no.

Comment

Not much, let's just say that. Don't want to get into direct figures.

But I don't let sources hustle me. At all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                      I've smoked it once since I've gotten my card. It just wasn't the same. I mean I got high, but it took a joint to get me as high as like two hits of the medical stuff. Im the same though if offered im not gonna say no.
                      Yea it really isn't the same. With Reg as soon as you hit it, it ****s up your lungs,but with the good weed it hurts when you blow it out and its a good hurt cause the more it hurts the stoner your gonna be. The guy i get mine from doesn't even sell that so i would only smoke it if some one offers it to me. Once you get use to medis its hard to go back to reg.

Comment

Working...
                      X