• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Hippos don't roam the Safari.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        No prob, bob. Let me swing on by with my 11 foot tall, 1500 pound polar bear. BRING THE MUTHPHUCKIN RUCKUS.

I swear I use that in real life. Along with Okay, Jose. I forgot, Scott. Alright, Mike. Why, Tye? Fine, Carmine. And a whole bunch of other names.

Comment

• Looked like a baby mountian lion, trapped in a small cage on flat ground. Then attacked by suprise by a pit bull. Put a full grown mountian Lion in open space on uneven ground and any one pit would be dinner.
          They may as well just shot that little cub.

Comment

Hippos don't roam the Safari.
            Bull Hippo's have been known to smash full grown male croc's in two, when angry. The only land critter that they fear, are Bull Elephant's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Bull Hippo's have been known to smash full grown male croc's in two, when angry. The only land critter that they fear, are Bull Elephant's.
              Again, Hippos don't roam the Safari. The chances of a Hippo and Lion meeting outside of a water hole, river, or any other source of water is slim to none. Furthermore, Hippos don't prey on Lions. In fact, there isn't a single species of animal period that preys on Lions. Lions, specifically male Lions, rule the safari.

Same with Tigers in jungles of Asia.

Same With Jaguars in the rainforest of South America.

Same with Mountain Lions roaming the hills of North America.

etc, etc, etc.

Their single adversary, sadly, is man.

Comment

• Btw....

Comment

I don't think people quite understand just how powerful big cats are.

This is what happens when the King of Dogs ****s with the King of Cats.

I felt bad for that Hyena at the end.

Comment

Again, Hippos don't roam the Safari. The chances of a Hippo and Lion meeting outside of a water hole, river, or any other source of water is slim to none. Furthermore, Hippos don't prey on Lions. In fact, there isn't a single species of animal period that preys on Lions. Lions, specifically male Lions, rule the safari.

Same with Tigers in jungles of Asia.

Same With Jaguars in the rainforest of South America.

Same with Mountain Lions roaming the hills of North America.

etc, etc, etc.

Their single adversary, sadly, is man.
                    Hyenas probably is Lions worse enemy and often kill cubs, lions, and young male lions, they are scared badly by huge male lions though, but lately i have been hearing off huge fights between both

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                    Btw....

Clearly the Hippo was shot with something.. i have seen plent of vids were the hippo kills or escapes with multiple lions attacking him. Look at the pathetic attempt to escape it practically lies down to be eaten alive, smells of ****ing human involvement to me

Comment

• Hyenas are ****ing annoying though. Lions sometimes don't try to kill, but intimidate. Hyenas are just *******s all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X