Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does a woman's butthole taste like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Is that normal in the south or something?

I know a lot of men who have never licked a girls ass. I mean i'm young it can still happen(when i'm drunk out of my mind)

kevin, take that **** back RIGHT NOW

how the hell do you have the balls to be saying ***** ass **** like that? wtf is wrong with you man?

Comment

Originally posted by L0RD13 View Post
      y'all disgusting.
      acting like it's alright to lick a woman's butthole when it's not even a sexual organ. its nothing but a waste passage, that happens to be tight. i think it's ok to stick your **** in there only if you really know the girl & trust her and what not, but tasting it? where's your self-respect. women ain't all that, you **** them and that's it. nowdays a lot of women expect you to go down there, i mean wtf is that **** all about, it's like the roles are getting reversed, the women is the low *****, she gives me a *******, she gets me hard i **** her and eventually get off, maybe i do it again and end of story, wtf is this ass-licking ****, **** y'all.
      What the hell does self respect have to do with pleasing a female?

Also that's fine, you do what you will with females. I just think it's kind of weird for a grown man TO HAVE NOT LICKED A girl's ass. That's all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        kevin, take that **** back RIGHT NOW

how the hell do you have the balls to be saying ***** ass **** like that? wtf is wrong with you man?
        Lol what the...

Comment

y'all disgusting.
          acting like it's alright to lick a woman's butthole when it's not even a sexual organ. its nothing but a waste passage, that happens to be tight. i think it's ok to stick your **** in there only if you really know the girl & trust her and what not, but tasting it? where's your self-respect. women ain't all that, you **** them and that's it. nowdays a lot of women expect you to go down there, i mean wtf is that **** all about, it's like the roles are getting reversed, the women is the low *****, she gives me a *******, she gets me hard i **** her and eventually get off, maybe i do it again and end of story, wtf is this ass-licking ****, **** y'all.
          Maybe that's the reason your a **** !!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Pennies have all kinds of dirty things on them that wouldn't be too good for your tongue.
            Also everyone touches pennies and most ppl touch themselves daily so if you taste pennies you are probably tasting millions of cocks depending on how old the penny is.

Comment

/the reason he compared it to pennies is cuz' of the "iron" like smell/taste.

Thats what female butt tastes like. A mix of iron and saliva secreted from your mouth.

If she's a little on the dirty side, you might also experience a latent poo smell.

But you'll be so rock hard and ready to go that you'll not only ignore it, but you'll consider it exotic.

Comment

You can tell the difference when your tongue slips by accident from the cooch to the pooch. That happens when you start experimenting and broaden your tongue strokes. Its a bit tart when you hit the spot.
                Almost like a mild lemony taste. Good thing she can't see you contorting your face and puckering. Just keep playing it off.

You get used to it. Just make sure it's clean down south. You don't want any surprises to throw off your concentration. She'll always remember you and ask for another lapping soon afterward. Good luck.

Comment

yall some freaky motha****as...

I would never exploit my tounge as a toilet paper replacement...

would you lick a toilet? no!

Comment

y'all disgusting.
                    you're a very wise man

Comment

Originally posted by vic_roc_13 View Post
                      Maybe that's the reason your a **** !!!
                      so banging women without the need to lick their ass makes me a ****?
                      sounds like you're the **** here, good luck in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X